10-31-2014, 07:13 AM #1
Jewels
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I have seen people downloading pirated version of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare...... When downloading you should use it for testing purpose only, and not mod it right away. what i mean by "testing purpose only" is that, you have downloaded it giving you the access to the game before the release itself. So what I'm basically saying is that if you do LIKE the game, please be considerate and show respect and buy the game.

You may have the game, but it is illegal to obtain it before the released date and you'll be facing the charges. So please, show your support and buy the game! Once you have gotten the game, thing twice before "modding it" the modding community should know, not to mod New Games that has just been released but actually enjoy it.

I can't wait till the release!

The following 2 users say thank you to Jewels for this useful post:

Trashbag12

The following 19 users groaned at Jewels for this awful post:

BroIDontMod, BrutalExHale, Criptus, FallofReach, FarSideX, Gay For Satan, Leo, Mr. Revenge, Mr. Star, RebugAlex, ruidacosta, sarracen, ScaRzModZ, Self, Smooth, ThePaaqoHD, U WOT M8, wajdi9
10-31-2014, 07:25 AM #2
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by another user
You may have the game, but it is illegal to obtain it before the released date and you'll be facing the charges.

BadassBadassBadassBadass

No one will be facing charges my friend its not illegal until you get caught. Which no one here will.
Last edited by BrutalExHale ; 10-31-2014 at 07:27 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to BrutalExHale for this useful post:

BroIDontMod, RebugAlex, Self, U WOT M8
10-31-2014, 07:39 AM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by JeWeLz View Post
I have seen people downloading pirated version of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare...... When downloading you should use it for testing purpose only, and not mod it right away. what i mean by "testing purpose only" is that, you have downloaded it giving you the access to the game before the release itself. So what I'm basically saying is that if you do LIKE the game, please be considerate and show respect and buy the game.

You may have the game, but it is illegal to obtain it before the released date and you'll be facing the charges. So please, show your support and buy the game! Once you have gotten the game, thing twice before "modding it" the modding community should know, not to mod New Games that has just been released but actually enjoy it.

Not illegal to have it before the release date. But it is illegal to have pirated copy. I'm buying it on ps4 on Saturday anyway I agree with you about the rest of what you said though

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Jewels
10-31-2014, 07:43 AM #4
tunde1992
League Champion

Dude. You will be REALLY Pissed at me. Not only do i have almost 200 pirated ps3 games. Here's a secret. i also mod a couple of them. I also regularly pirate Movies and tv shows. I Hope i don't get arrested :madsal:

The following 3 users say thank you to tunde1992 for this useful post:

BrutalExHale, Pwnaggge, U WOT M8
10-31-2014, 08:03 AM #5
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post

Dude. You will be REALLY Pissed at me. Not only do i have almost 200 pirated ps3 games. Here's a secret. i also mod a couple of them. I also regularly pirate Movies and tv shows. I Hope i don't get arrested :madsal:

Oh no here go on this site they have good lawyers. I wish you the best of luck. Wear a butt plug so if you drop the soap you don't get raped. Impossibru
You must login or register to view this content.
10-31-2014, 08:06 AM #6
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by zFantasyRemake View Post
Oh no here go on this site they have good lawyers. I wish you the best of luck. Wear a butt plug so if you drop the soap you don't get raped. Impossibru
You must login or register to view this content.

Most prisons frown upon rape tears
10-31-2014, 08:20 AM #7
Jewels
I’m too L33T
BadassBadassBadassBadass

No one will be facing charges my friend its not illegal until you get caught. Which no one here will.

Pirating is illegal. period. lol I am an Explorer with the PD and yes, i do know my laws.
Last edited by Jewels ; 10-31-2014 at 08:23 AM.
10-31-2014, 08:33 AM #8
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Pirating is illegal. period. lol I am an Explorer with the PD and yes, i do know my laws.

Your telling me something I already know, Everyone that pirates knows its illegal the only people that get caught doing it are the people that copy the game to discs and sell it to other people. But for us nothing gonna happen. Period.
10-31-2014, 08:38 AM #9
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T

Facepalm period
10-31-2014, 08:40 AM #10
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Your telling me something I already know, Everyone that pirates knows its illegal the only people that get caught doing it are the people that copy the game to discs and sell it to other people. But for us nothing gonna happen. Period.

You'll be surprised

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo