Post: How to unlock zombies and a zombie character for [mp]
11-08-2014, 05:06 AM #1
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys this is my tutorial on how to get this cool looking zombie character on multiplayer :P You must login or register to view this content.
so first you will need to complete all the Exo Survival tiers it will take time but its worth it Smile once your on the last tier which the map is called [Riot] start it up and beat it up to round 10 once you finish round 10 Boom! zombies kill a few zombies then it will tell you to go to the extraction once you get to it the game should end with a scene Smile go to multiplayer and you should now have the zombie suite Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to abraham_8p for this useful post:

Bichote, Not Rage
11-08-2014, 06:23 AM #2
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by 8p View Post
Hey guys this is my tutorial on how to get this cool looking zombie character on multiplayer :P You must login or register to view this content.
so first you will need to complete all the Exo Survival tiers it will take time but its worth it Smile once your on the last tier which the map is called [Riot] start it up and beat it up to round 10 once you finish round 10 Boom! zombies kill a few zombies then it will tell you to go to the extraction once you get to it the game should end with a scene Smile go to multiplayer and you should now have the zombie suite Smile

Thank you Smile
11-08-2014, 06:30 AM #3
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by Bichote View Post
Thank you Smile

Wait.. Does this really work?
11-08-2014, 06:34 AM #4
VeSun
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Claw View Post
Wait.. Does this really work?

Yes i think it does
11-08-2014, 07:25 AM #5
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
Originally posted by VeSun View Post
Yes i think it does

it does try it Smile i was one of the first ones to unlock the zombie character alot of people have asked me how xP and even added me just to tell them :p
11-08-2014, 08:36 AM #6
matthijscod
Little One
Complete all the exo survival tiers? Is this done by reaching a certain level in survival?
11-08-2014, 08:47 AM #7
One
At least I can fight
already posted No
11-08-2014, 12:01 PM #8
Only PS4 :( ??? ^^
11-08-2014, 12:24 PM #9
Not Rage
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 8p View Post
Hey guys this is my tutorial on how to get this cool looking zombie character on multiplayer :P You must login or register to view this content.

Can you get me the Zombie character offset ? Happy
11-08-2014, 02:01 PM #10
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Already posted; You must login or register to view this content.
Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo