11-09-2014, 05:57 AM #1
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
NextGenUpdate Advanced Warfare Clan

You must login or register to view this content.

Well that time of the year again another Call Of Duty release. This will be my 2nd year running the COD Clan for PSN. We can all finally get together in a game and play against other clans.

How to Join
1. You can look the clan up in the COD app which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and the Android Play Store.
2. From there you can link your account using your COD Elite info.
3. Finally go the the bottom right should see a person on the far right, click that should bring up your friends list, and to the top you should be able to look up people and clans.

Another way you can join if you are having problems with the app you can post your PSN below and myself or one of my Lieutenant Commanders will invite you.

Clan Information
Clan Name - NextGenUpdate
Clan level - 18
Clan Tag - NGU
Clan Motto - NextGenUpdate.com
Clan Size - 87

How to Help Rank Up the Clan
Figured I would add this so some of you guys that are apart of the clan or are thinking of joining are aware how leveling the clan up works.

1.You need to join the clan.
2.When I accept you or invite you go to your friends list go use the analog stick to move the list over to the clan list.
3.Look for someone in the list playing and invite them (don't be afraid to attempt to invite them or send them a message saying lets play together and rank up the clan.)
4.As long as you guys are playing together you guys are ranking up the clan so any amount of people, just get playing with other clan members that simple.

Contact Info
If you need help you can get a hold of me on here or on PSN.

PSN's you can use to get a hold of Lieutenant Commanders in the clan or me.

Eric's PSN Furtherance

Clan Roster

Clan Wars Info

Clan Wars Placement
We are in the Platinum Division for next Clan War.

Partnerships

Message to Staff
Pretty much just letting you guys know I am open to any changes you might want to do in the future. Also just letting you guys know if you guys want any involvement in the clan message me so I can change your role in the clan to Lieutenant Commander so you can change the clan settings and all that as you see fit.

Last edited by Eric ; 01-11-2015 at 06:48 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Eric for this useful post:

A6shRkm, bhoot-iq, ByteSource, CronicImpulse, Franky, IamKern, Nebularity, oneanddoen, Script Kiddie, smashedya, SonyBlack, SubTheKy3s, TheRevolveModz, VMP, worrorfight, Xx-GIPPI-xX
11-10-2014, 04:38 AM #20
Im the rooster of the clan Rush N Kill
If you guys are familiar with the clan being in the top 5 in the whole world I'll add u if ur kd is over 1.7
11-10-2014, 04:49 AM #21
OrbitModding
Little One
My PSN is Orbit-YT Invite me please :p my K/D is 4.47 & my W/L is 3.00 Smile
11-10-2014, 06:41 AM #22
RazorExile
Pokemon Trainer
XBL: RazorExile
11-10-2014, 11:37 AM #23
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Is it a ps4 clan?? I hope soSmile my psn is DnB-Vocal
11-10-2014, 01:13 PM #24
My buddies and I are wanting to join. Our psn's are To_Lazy_2_Thinkk, devilgawg1995, jman3195gow, and cardialkiller
11-10-2014, 02:09 PM #25
Dat ReactionZ
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by abby View Post
Im the rooster of the clan Rush N Kill
If you guys are familiar with the clan being in the top 5 in the whole world I'll add u if ur kd is over 1.7

Add me PSN: ReactionZ_v1
11-10-2014, 02:25 PM #26
Originally posted by Eric View Post
NextGenUpdate Advanced Warfare Clan

Well that time of the year again another Call Of Duty release. This will be my 2nd year running the COD Clan for PSN. We can all finally get together in a game and play against other clans.

How to Join
1. You can look the clan up in the COD app which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and the Android Play Store.
2. From there you can link your account using your COD Elite info.
3. Finally go the the bottom right should see a person on the far right, click that should bring up your friends list, and to the top you should be able to look up people and clans.

Another way you can join if you are having problems with the app you can post your PSN below and myself or one of my Lieutenant Commanders will invite you.

Clan Information
Clan Name - NextGenUpdate
Clan level - 1
Clan Tag - NGU
Clan Motto - NextGenUpdate.com
Clan Size - 9

How to Help Rank Up the Clan
Figured I would add this so some of you guys that are apart of the clan or are thinking of joining are aware how leveling the clan up works.

1.You need to join the clan.
2.When I accept you or invite you go to your friends list go use the analog stick to move the list over to the clan list.
3.Look for someone in the list playing and invite them (don't be afraid to attempt to invite them or send them a message saying lets play together and rank up the clan.)
4.As long as you guys are playing together you guys are ranking up the clan so any amount of people, just get playing with other clan members that simple.

Contact Info
If you need help you can get a hold of me on here or on PSN.

PSN's you can use to get a hold of Lieutenant Commanders in the clan or me.

Eric's PSN Furtherance

Clan Wars Info
First "Clan Wars" Next Saturday

Clan Wars Placement

Partnerships

Message to Staff
Pretty much just letting you guys know I am open to any changes you might want to do in the future. Also just letting you guys know if you guys want any involvement in the clan message me so I can change your role in the clan to Lieutenant Commander so you can change the clan settings and all that as you see fit.

My buddies and I are wanting to join. Our psn's are To_Lazy_2_Thinkk, devilgawg1995, jman3195gow, and cardialkiller
11-10-2014, 07:58 PM #27
Eric
Originally posted by 9818
I would like to join ^^ PSN: IchFickeLukas

Invite sent.
Originally posted by RajModzz View Post
Lemme get in please! Happy
PSN: RAJANDEEP

Invite sent.
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
zsmasherz

Invite sent.
Originally posted by GoreMods View Post
Invite me "Gorable" Is my PSN.

Invite sent.
Originally posted by OrbitModding View Post
My PSN is Orbit-YT Invite me please :p my K/D is 4.47 & my W/L is 3.00 Smile

Umm had trouble finding you in the app I will send a friend request in a little.
11-10-2014, 08:02 PM #28
Eric
Originally posted by SneakerStreet View Post
Is it a ps4 clan?? I hope soSmile my psn is DnB-Vocal

Same couldn't find you on the list and I am on PS4 so a its a PS4 clan aswell as a PS3 clan.
Originally posted by Gold

I am guessing devilgawg1995 is suppose to have a 'd' instead of a g also couldn't find jman does he have his account linked? Other than that the rest of them should all have invites.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo