11-11-2014, 03:00 AM #1
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all -

I'm convinced that Activision is bullshitting us with this "dedicated" server claims. They said the same thing would be available in Ghosts. The game would "automatically" decide what is the best connection - listen or dedicated.

I strongly feel like Ghosts and Advanced Warfare only have "listen" servers. I like how they re-titled this from peer-to-peer network. Great way for a marketing department to get us all saying something different and then we don't bitch as much.

Anyone confirmed they've been in a dedicated server lobby? Is there a way to determine this? Bottom line - they're full of shit.
11-11-2014, 09:26 AM #2
Novelette
The Anthem
I agree with you. I originally come from PC gaming and when I play AW on my PS3 it's ridiculous.
11-11-2014, 12:22 PM #3
Anything but dedicated I've had less connection problems on destiny than aw basically if 1 person 1 bars boom! Over 1/2 the lobby falls to one too
11-11-2014, 01:12 PM #4
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rjive View Post
Hello all -

I'm convinced that Activision is bullshitting us with this "dedicated" server claims. They said the same thing would be available in Ghosts. The game would "automatically" decide what is the best connection - listen or dedicated.

I strongly feel like Ghosts and Advanced Warfare only have "listen" servers. I like how they re-titled this from peer-to-peer network. Great way for a marketing department to get us all saying something different and then we don't bitch as much.

Anyone confirmed they've been in a dedicated server lobby? Is there a way to determine this? Bottom line - they're full of shit.

Wouldn't even doubt it, Activision and Sledgehammer/IW/3ARC are scraping every single penny than can out of the series before it dies. They are so desperate for money that they will lie about everything, just like they lied about it being on a new engine. They're bringing out more and more skin packs so they can make more money, they're charging for these tiny things, such as voice packs. It getting out of hand. Cod needs to come to a stop because it's been the same game for years now, just re-skinned and repackaged and sold as something new. Actually it's a very good marketing scam. They aren't stupid.
I used to love cod until I figured out for myself how hard they were bending us over every year. I could rant for hours about the reasons I dislike cod.
11-11-2014, 03:26 PM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by z
Wouldn't even doubt it, Activision and Sledgehammer/IW/3ARC are scraping every single penny than can out of the series before it dies. They are so desperate for money that they will lie about everything, just like they lied about it being on a new engine. They're bringing out more and more skin packs so they can make more money, they're charging for these tiny things, such as voice packs. It getting out of hand. Cod needs to come to a stop because it's been the same game for years now, just re-skinned and repackaged and sold as something new. Actually it's a very good marketing scam. They aren't stupid.
I used to love cod until I figured out for myself how hard they were bending us over every year. I could rant for hours about the reasons I dislike cod.

It is a new engine on next gen current gen is the same old engine how could they make a new engine on ps3 when it could just about handle the old one.
11-11-2014, 03:48 PM #6
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kas View Post
It is a new engine on next gen current gen is the same old engine how could they make a new engine on ps3 when it could just about handle the old one.

If it were a new engine, then how come everything can be ported over so easily, how come files from older games are found in this one? Don't be fooled by lies. They lied about a new engine in ghosts, and they lied about it again. Ask anyone that has been in the game for a while they will agree..
11-11-2014, 03:49 PM #7
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by z
If it were a new engine, then how come everything can be ported over so easily, how come files from older games are found in this one? Don't be fooled by lies. They lied about a new engine in ghosts, and they lied about it again. Ask anyone that has been in the game for a while they will agree..

How have you seen the files for the code for ps4 aw? .... Ghosts they never said a new engine for ghosts.
11-11-2014, 06:27 PM #8
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kas View Post
How have you seen the files for the code for ps4 aw? .... Ghosts they never said a new engine for ghosts.

I'm not getting into this, have a nice day.
11-11-2014, 09:38 PM #9
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
I really don't know how the hell they can claim this is a new game engine. To me, that sounds like more marketing bullshit.

Its like each new release gets more lag than the prior one. Ah well.
11-11-2014, 10:58 PM #10
on advance warfare i went into a couple lobbies and they were other people hosting not dedicated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo