11-13-2014, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For the people without day zero editon, & whant the special items like crossbow,AK-12G,Golden laser gun, gold exo suit
click then on the link. login on your COD account. click the little box & then on submit. thats all then u get the day zero edition within the 24h ingame

this is no scam because its a original link form the Call of Duty website hisself & where you normally created your COD account. Here is the link
You must login or register to view this content.

!THIS WORK ON ALL CONSOLES!

The following 57 users say thank you to TheUnitedModdz for this useful post:

A Friend, Gambler, Arrow_Modz, BloodPalaHD, Boarderlands2, Chris, Creatiionz_-Mod, CriticalMoDz, CronicImpulse, Cryptic, Dat ReactionZ, dobson2k13, dolby1, emotionzmodz, Fizzy Joon, Force, Gabesurlas, Glitchx0R, Callumeleyy, iceegarcia, IceManJack, ImCasp, Jalisco123, KaraTaylar, kGx_SwiFt, Kizzmenot, Kram37, ll-WeAkNeSs-ll, Mezzid, MilkShakeModz, MODZ4FUN420, Mugen904, MxModz1, noelvidaloka, NYKILLA007, optemystik, P$ycho, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, RayJ_chugs, RecklessNGU, recycling.exe, Reyz, rjive, scr1-8-9-9, SveBu Live, T-Rex, TooM, tsasse95, UpH, WIPEOUTEVIL, xDooMz, zDilan43z
11-17-2014, 01:34 PM #20
scr1-8-9-9
Maggbot timeout!
thanks buddy
11-17-2014, 05:15 PM #21
Thanks for this. It's work perfect!
11-18-2014, 07:17 PM #22
It fucking worked Happy
11-19-2014, 01:37 PM #23
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by TheUnitedModdz View Post
For the people without day zero editon, & whant the special items like crossbow,AK-12G,Golden laser gun, gold exo suit
click then on the link. login on your COD account. click the little box & then on submit. thats all then u get the day zero edition within the 24h ingame

this is no scam because its a original link form the Call of Duty website hisself & where you normally created your COD account. Here is the link
You must login or register to view this content.

!THIS WORK ON ALL CONSOLES!

where is the little box? it took me to dew page
11-19-2014, 03:22 PM #24
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Coming back to confirm. Worked on PC. Got my items.
11-19-2014, 04:28 PM #25
punkybear2102
Level 2 trustworthy
Originally posted by Cryptic
Coming back to confirm. Worked on PC. Got my items.

How? I play on PC, and I just get told ''Please check the box before hitting submit.'' even though the box is checked :(
11-19-2014, 04:42 PM #26
xEnhancer
Cracking WI-FI
Originally posted by punkybear2102 View Post
How? I play on PC, and I just get told ''Please check the box before hitting submit.'' even though the box is checked :(

Same here. The message "Please check the box before hitting submit." keep appearing to me over and over Sal
11-19-2014, 04:46 PM #27
punkybear2102
Level 2 trustworthy
Originally posted by xEnhancer View Post
Same here. The message "Please check the box before hitting submit." keep appearing to me over and over Sal

I gave up after a few minutes and tried on my phone (Galaxy Note 4) and it worked first time using Chrome for Android and I got the guns instantly even though it says it'll take 24 hours Smile
11-19-2014, 04:48 PM #28
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by punkybear2102 View Post

I did it the day this thread was posted. It could be patched now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo