11-18-2014, 01:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to know your guys average game and best game. Please comment your actuall average and best game - tell me your class setup that you use most.

Here are mine

Average game 35-14
Best game 72-5
I play a lot of hardpoint because you get ton loads of kills and xp
Best setup class my opinion
HBR-a3 with suppressor, target enchancer and foregrip perks dont matter but i suggest u use the gun with these attachments it will improve your game but i have the average joe version of the HBR

The following user thanked ExoticMods for this useful post:

geeohhgeesus
11-18-2014, 02:52 AM #2
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Since I play FFA 85% of the time, I will give my average and best for FFA.

Average: 30-13
Best: 30-4
I usually finish in the top 3 no matter what, which is all you need to get a Win in FFA.

Go to class set up: KP5 w/ foregrip, advanced rifling, and rapid fire. Perks 1: the one where you're undetectable to UAV (Forgot the name lol) , perk 2: none, perk 3: blast suppressor and toughness. Secondary: any pistol. Kill streaks: UAV
11-18-2014, 03:32 AM #3
I play td most of the time. So my averages aren't spectacular.

Average: 22-9
Best: 26-1
My best has the game play footage. Ended with a 18 kill streak and the game winner

KF5 with red dot, silencer, and grip. No secondary. Low profile, blast suppressor, and scavenger. Exo cloak and a semtex. UAV and care package.
Last edited by geeohhgeesus ; 11-18-2014 at 03:39 AM.
11-18-2014, 03:45 AM #4
Originally posted by geeohhgeesus View Post
I play td most of the time. So my averages aren't spectacular.

Average: 22-9
Best: 26-1
My best has the game play footage. Ended with a 18 kill streak and the game winner

KF5 with red dot, silencer, and grip. No secondary. Low profile, blast suppressor, and scavenger. Exo cloak and a semtex. UAV and care package.

I dont mean to under estimate sub machine guns but they are under powered but nice beats my kd i think??
11-18-2014, 03:47 AM #5
Originally posted by 2RAW4THESTREET View Post
Since I play FFA 85% of the time, I will give my average and best for FFA.

Average: 30-13
Best: 30-4
I usually finish in the top 3 no matter what, which is all you need to get a Win in FFA.

Go to class set up: KP5 w/ foregrip, advanced rifling, and rapid fire. Perks 1: the one where you're undetectable to UAV (Forgot the name lol) , perk 2: none, perk 3: blast suppressor and toughness. Secondary: any pistol. Kill streaks: UAV

I hate sub machine guns in advanced warfare they are underpowered but yea you should try playing 50% of the time on a gamemode where u can get some xp lol
11-18-2014, 03:48 AM #6
justsoboss
Bounty hunter
Average: 19-9
Best: 30-0
I mainly play ground war and uplink
11-18-2014, 04:07 AM #7
Originally posted by justsoboss View Post
Average: 19-9
Best: 30-0
I mainly play ground war and uplink

Did u get nuclear ?? Thats good !!
11-18-2014, 04:30 AM #8
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by abby View Post
I hate sub machine guns in advanced warfare they are underpowered but yea you should try playing 50% of the time on a gamemode where u can get some xp lol

It's all mental imo...if you mentally think you can own with a certain gun, you will. And FFA is always my most played gametype in any COD. I play other team games to as well...but also i am top 200 in FFA so I play to keep my spot to lol

The following user thanked 2RAW4THESTREET for this useful post:

ExoticMods
11-18-2014, 05:16 AM #9
Originally posted by abby View Post
I dont mean to under estimate sub machine guns but they are under powered but nice beats my kd i think??

That's originally what I thought about the sub machine guns. All I used was the Bal and AK. But then I realized I had over looked the KF5 since it was the first smg. It is literally the MP5 from CoD4 remodeled. A well placed 3 or 4 shots and they're down.

The following user thanked geeohhgeesus for this useful post:

ExoticMods
11-18-2014, 06:06 AM #10
Originally posted by 2RAW4THESTREET View Post
It's all mental imo...if you mentally think you can own with a certain gun, you will. And FFA is always my most played gametype in any COD. I play other team games to as well...but also i am top 200 in FFA so I play to keep my spot to lol

Nice yea I'll prob use smg's now

The following user thanked ExoticMods for this useful post:

geeohhgeesus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo