11-18-2014, 04:26 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So back in the CoD4 days I created an account called TeamTactical on ps4, and I liked playing team tac with it. I usually get several unwarranted friend requests a day on it.

Now I was wondering if any of y'all had any information on a possible return? Because if not I'm gonna retire TeamTactical, kind of pointless without the game mode.
11-18-2014, 02:22 PM #2
I'm sure they'll add it in a future playlist update. Every CoD to my knowledge has had team tac and all have had playlist updates in the past. No reason why we couldn't see it happening with AW.
11-18-2014, 03:04 PM #3
MeanMisiu
Do a barrel roll!
Quite a cool name you've got
11-18-2014, 03:43 PM #4
They sort of still have it, it's called ranked play. 4 vs 4 clan play.
11-18-2014, 05:26 PM #5
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
They sort of still have it, it's called ranked play. 4 vs 4 clan play.

I guess so, except now they have Tiers of tryhards. I miss leaving the game every time we got a headquarters match unless it was on Downpour because of that small room you could get triple kills in by throwing grenades.
11-19-2014, 01:53 PM #6
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by CricketTooth View Post
So back in the CoD4 days I created an account called TeamTactical on ps4, and I liked playing team tac with it. I usually get several unwarranted friend requests a day on it.

Now I was wondering if any of y'all had any information on a possible return? Because if not I'm gonna retire TeamTactical, kind of pointless without the game mode.

if your going to retire your account may i have it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo