Post: Call of Duty Advanced Warfare 2 Copys To Giveaway! xbox360,ps3
11-18-2014, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tryna Build my rep round here, all i ask is tell me this, if im trick shotting and one 12 year old (clearly 12 years old) kills me with some dopey LMG why is it always the squeaker and not the decent players? give me a good answer and ull be entered into the competetition, ill be drawing the names from a hat, well beanie and whoever wins each copy if the platforms co-erd ding ding ding winner Smile so please type below ur console and reason why 12 year olds kill me with lmgs all fucking day long <3

competition ends december 14th

hope to see you all at E, this year <3
love xianthy
11-18-2014, 10:15 PM #2
LaRip8
Mario!
PS3/PS4 Its cause you attract them squeakers, they have a fetish for ttickshoters. They like it when you do your spinny spin shit! :troll:
11-18-2014, 10:22 PM #3
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
Originally posted by Xianthy View Post
Tryna Build my rep round here, all i ask is tell me this, if im trick shotting and one 12 year old (clearly 12 years old) kills me with some dopey LMG why is it always the squeaker and not the decent players? give me a good answer and ull be entered into the competetition, ill be drawing the names from a hat, well beanie and whoever wins each copy if the platforms co-erd ding ding ding winner Smile so please type below ur console and reason why 12 year olds kill me with lmgs all fucking day long <3

love xianthy

why don't you use RANDOM.ORG instead of a beanie hat to draw?

The following user thanked Sync for this useful post:

Xianthy
11-18-2014, 10:22 PM #4
All decent/good players are running round killing all the other good players and the squeakers are the ones camping , just waiting for a tricks hotter to come by and kill them !! Then they will wait til your in the lobby and try and taunt you .... Weird kids that's all !

Xbox 360/xbox one
11-19-2014, 12:41 AM #5
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Cause This:

(Skills)12 Year old Squeaker > (Noob)YOU

PS3.
11-19-2014, 03:17 AM #6
KushKush
Do a barrel roll!
Ps3
They probably have a 6th sense for trickshotters. They probably follow you to every lobby
11-19-2014, 03:19 AM #7
Tryna Build my rep round here, all i ask is tell me this, if im trick shotting and one 12 year old (clearly 12 years old) kills me with some dopey LMG why is it always the squeaker and not the decent players? give me a good answer and ull be entered into the competetition, ill be drawing the names from a hat, well beanie and whoever wins each copy if the platforms co-erd ding ding ding winner Smile so please type below ur console and reason why 12 year olds kill me with lmgs all fucking day long <3

love xianthy

12 year old squeakers are really horny thats why they squeak and they get extremely horny when they see trickshooters spinning around doing trick shooting things Smile
11-19-2014, 11:57 AM #8
Originally posted by Sync View Post
why don't you use RANDOM.ORG instead of a beanie hat to draw?

yeh i like to keep it oldschool mate
11-19-2014, 01:52 PM #9
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]

love xianthy

PS3/PS4 because the LMGs have more ammo for them to spray with as any other gun won't
11-19-2014, 03:11 PM #10
Originally posted by KushKush View Post
Ps3
They probably have a 6th sense for trickshotters. They probably follow you to every lobby

Happens so often its unreal.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo