11-19-2014, 02:56 AM #1
Vernoxx
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If i didn't say anything I'd see about all bal xD but besides the bal what guns do you like using personally i like the hbr ak12 and kf5 i try to avoid the bal :P

The following user thanked Vernoxx for this useful post:

ExoticMods
11-19-2014, 03:13 AM #2
Top 3 but the bal !!! Lol kiddin i think the bal sucks ass but my top 3 are the

HBR-a3 average joe edition with supressor, target enchancer amd foregrip good gun if you have that try it my other two are:

KF5 and the ASM1

Originally posted by Vernoxx View Post
If i didn't say anything I'd see about all bal xD but besides the bal what guns do you like using personally i like the hbr ak12 and kf5 i try to avoid the bal :P

Forgot to quote Smile
Last edited by Cryptic ; 11-19-2014 at 03:24 PM.
11-19-2014, 03:24 PM #3
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
AK12 hands down.
11-19-2014, 05:09 PM #4
P$ycho
Banned
Bal-27 ak-12
11-19-2014, 08:38 PM #5
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
KF5 and the ASM1. Im at a major disadvantage when using an SMG in this game. I hate this game already lol

The following user thanked Vondy Supreme for this useful post:

ExoticMods
11-20-2014, 12:28 AM #6
P$ycho
Banned
Originally posted by EliteGamer01031 View Post
KF5 and the ASM1. Im at a major disadvantage when using an SMG in this game. I hate this game already lol

It will get fixed, Patience grass hopper
11-20-2014, 12:44 AM #7
xRJC
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ycho View Post
It will get fixed, Patience grass hopper

Maybe or maybe not. Have you tried playing infected? It's so fucking broken. Usually in recent CoDs they would hotfix any glitches and patch them with the larger patches. Every infected game has someone out of the map and don't get me started on Horizon... I mean how hard is it to hotfix a death barrier in that room?

The following user thanked xRJC for this useful post:

P$ycho
11-20-2014, 12:46 AM #8
P$ycho
Banned
Originally posted by xRJC View Post
Maybe or maybe not. Have you tried playing infected? It's so fucking broken. Usually in recent CoDs they would hotfix any glitches and patch them with the larger patches. Every infected game has someone out of the map and don't get me started on Horizon... I mean how hard is it to hotfix a death barrier in that room?

IKR i could of loaded up youtube and fixed every glitch in one day Happy

The following user thanked P$ycho for this useful post:

xRJC
11-20-2014, 03:13 AM #9
I jump around a bit. Between the Bal Obsidian Steed, KF5, Mors Long Rifle, and the Ak Finger Trap. In a single match I could switch between those 4 a couple of times.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo