01-28-2015, 12:36 AM #1
Contributed
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a shortcut way to get this...? This is the hardest thing ever. I even use hover and just go up in the air and people just kill me before I can even kill them since im standing still.
01-28-2015, 05:32 AM #2
Originally posted by Contributed View Post
Is there a shortcut way to get this...? This is the hardest thing ever. I even use hover and just go up in the air and people just kill me before I can even kill them since im standing still.

Not unless you have a friend to boost with. It's dumb luck it my opinion. I don't know how I got them all for my smg camo mastery
01-28-2015, 05:45 AM #3
rockym56
[move]M.O.B.[/move]
Is there a shortcut way to get this...? This is the hardest thing ever. I even use hover and just go up in the air and people just kill me before I can even kill them since im standing still.

Real easy to get them in hardcore..
01-28-2015, 06:18 AM #4
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by rockym56 View Post
Real easy to get them in hardcore..

What gamemode in hardcore?
01-28-2015, 01:07 PM #5
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
What gamemode in hardcore?

domination, there are not worried about kills they are worried about the point's in this one so you can get all of them.
01-28-2015, 02:11 PM #6
Contributed
I defeated!
Originally posted by time View Post
domination, there are not worried about kills they are worried about the point's in this one so you can get all of them.

They jump around in domination a lot? Also, what makes hardcore easier than normal for dogfight medals?
01-28-2015, 02:43 PM #7
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
it only takes like one or to bullets to kill someone so you get those lucky kills that you need more often, plus it is just easier, well i have a jailbroken ps3 so it is a lot easier for me, lol. but it will still be quicker than core trust me. Enzo
01-28-2015, 03:11 PM #8
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Originally posted by time View Post
it only takes like one or to bullets to kill someone so you get those lucky kills that you need more often, plus it is just easier, well i have a jailbroken ps3 so it is a lot easier for me, lol. but it will still be quicker than core trust me. Enzo

Lmfao me 2! What's you're PSN? So we can rape online Happy its so easy in hardcore :p
Mine is: YoureGayAF

The following user thanked ImHaXUnique for this useful post:

illusion_time
01-28-2015, 03:35 PM #9
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Lol, let's go, mine is llill0987mnm, I had to make it confusing, lol
01-28-2015, 03:39 PM #10
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by ImHaXUnique View Post
Lmfao me 2! What's you're PSN? So we can rape online Happy its so easy in hardcore :p
Mine is: YoureGayAF

You should join my clan it's not much I have like six people but with two modders in it, we would own. My tag is in the reply before this one.sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo