02-02-2015, 12:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

I was bored and made some Advanced Warfare forum avatars for people to use as there forum avatars or profile pictures. I will add more when i get time too and get around to it Smile

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 06-05-2015 at 12:10 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Geo, Marco_Legend, One, ResistTheSun, TheNewZeOn, Zambie, zNxRo
02-02-2015, 01:36 AM #2
One
At least I can fight
Pretty cool Smile but you might want to resize them, their 200x200 atm.
02-02-2015, 10:39 AM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Not bad Mojo ^_^
02-02-2015, 10:14 PM #4
Originally posted by One View Post
Pretty cool Smile but you might want to resize them, their 200x200 atm.

Alrighty Ill do that thanks one Smile

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Not bad Mojo ^_^

Thanks RTS took a little time but im going to find some more to add Smile

The following user thanked TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

One
02-03-2015, 02:06 AM #5
good job, clean avatars
02-03-2015, 06:40 PM #6
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post

I was bored and made some Advanced Warfare forum avatars for people to use as there forum avatars or profile pictures. I will add more when i get time too and get around to it Smile

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

These are nice :p
02-04-2015, 06:32 PM #7
Originally posted by Black
These are nice :p

Thanks Panther
02-05-2015, 12:09 AM #8
MLB
Former Moderator
Nice man, may use one soon. Smile
02-05-2015, 11:25 PM #9
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Nice man, may use one soon. Smile