Post: Grand Master Prestige & Direct Elite Gun Unlocks Coming To Advanced Warfare
03-01-2015, 09:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [h=3]Grand Master Prestige & Direct Elite Gun Unlocks Coming To Advanced Warfare[/h]
The moment we’ve been waiting for is finally here, Grand Master Prestige and elite weapon unlocks are coming! No longer do you have to try your luck in Supply Drops to get that Bal-27 Obsidian Steed or the ASM1 Speakeasy! Direct unlocks are coming!
You must login or register to view this content.
SHGames has announced 15 new prestiges coming to Advanced Warfare called the “Grand Master Prestige.” Along with each new prestige option comes a direct way to unlock some of the best elite weapon variants in the game. Things like the Bal-27 Obsidian Steed, Mp11 Goliath, IMR Thunder Tusk, and the ASM1 Speakeasy are no longer just available through supply drops. As seen in the picture above what would be equivalent to 16th prestige would unlock the Bal-27 Obsidian steed and 30th prestige would grant you the ASM1 Strider. The grind is about to get even more real when this update drops.

The following 9 users say thank you to TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

AngelWings, CantSeeMeMoDz, clark1226, Franky, Hate, Beats, Moreuseinatool, PRoBleMaTiK, SubTheKy3s
03-02-2015, 04:22 AM #11
<3 They Tweeted About this
Last edited by The1997 ; 03-02-2015 at 04:25 AM. Reason: LOL
03-02-2015, 08:14 AM #12
four2k
Gobble
Ok
Cool
03-02-2015, 03:02 PM #13
Like the idea and it's definitely a step in the right direction but who decided these were the best of the group? Thunder Tusk over the Boar Strike? Bear Fist over the Insanity? The Whale Horn is the only Ameli that takes 4 shots to kill over 13 meters (all the rest = 3) and the biggest omission is the Polar Vortex over the Pwner ???

Like I said, definitely a step in the right direction though
03-03-2015, 04:45 PM #14
naxking
I defeated!
Honestly I'm no fan of this. I never wanted to prestige more and why can't I continue trying my luck of supply drop? :/
03-03-2015, 08:01 PM #15
Looking forward to this guys release date is this month some time thats all i know at moment
03-04-2015, 01:58 AM #16
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
Looking forward to this guys release date is this month some time thats all i know at moment

It's already out on 360/X1/PC, it will launch for PSN sometime this week or next week.

The following user thanked Franky for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool
03-04-2015, 02:01 AM #17
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
[h=3]Grand Master Prestige & Direct Elite Gun Unlocks Coming To Advanced Warfare[/h]
The moment we’ve been waiting for is finally here, Grand Master Prestige and elite weapon unlocks are coming! No longer do you have to try your luck in Supply Drops to get that Bal-27 Obsidian Steed or the ASM1 Speakeasy! Direct unlocks are coming!
SHGames has announced 15 new prestiges coming to Advanced Warfare called the “Grand Master Prestige.” Along with each new prestige option comes a direct way to unlock some of the best elite weapon variants in the game. Things like the Bal-27 Obsidian Steed, Mp11 Goliath, IMR Thunder Tusk, and the ASM1 Speakeasy are no longer just available through supply drops. As seen in the picture above what would be equivalent to 16th prestige would unlock the Bal-27 Obsidian steed and 30th prestige would grant you the ASM1 Strider. The grind is about to get even more real when this update drops.
Damn that looks insane, I think I might start playing AW again, legit without mods.

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo
03-06-2015, 11:03 PM #18
Hate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
[h=3]Grand Master Prestige & Direct Elite Gun Unlocks Coming To Advanced Warfare[/h]

Nice thread man! That gear is sexy asf
03-07-2015, 03:16 PM #19
These Look amazing Happy thank you for the info

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo