Post: New Update Just Dropped [3/3/2015] XB1/360 {1.10} *Unofficial Notes*
03-03-2015, 04:52 PM #1
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hiya,

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare has received a new patch that gives season pass holders early access to a new weapon and everyone else a myriad of fixes and additions.

The patch went live today on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, without any official notes. CharlieIntel reports that among the new additions is the new Grand Master Prestige ranks, which were revealed earlier.

Emblems for said ranks are also added. The font size for the killfeed has been adjusted, along with a new layout for challenges. Exo Zombies mode can now also be paused.

But perhaps the most interesting one is that season pass holders now have access to a new Heavy Weapon called “Ohm” and its custom variant “Ohm Werewolf.” This weapon will likely drop with Ascendance, Advanced Warfare’s upcoming DLC, the same way the AE4 Assault Rifle dropped early ahead of the Havoc DLC release.

Here’s and in-game image of the weapon:
You must login or register to view this content.

Source: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Smooth for this useful post:

Guzman
03-03-2015, 06:45 PM #2
ImHaXUnique
Space Ninja
Can't wait for PS3 Winky Winky :p
03-05-2015, 09:36 AM #3
EG6
Are you high?
Positive this is what I've just been hit with from the 1.10 update on PS3. 535Mb.
03-05-2015, 09:55 AM #4
nope its none of this i just checked on ps3 they took out gun game, brought classic playlists back like tdm search etc. no supply drops no new weapon i dont see it at all :(
03-06-2015, 06:08 AM #5
Novelette
The Anthem
coming to ps3/4 2016

The following user thanked Novelette for this useful post:

Franky
03-07-2015, 10:52 PM #6
Smooth
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by EG6 View Post
Positive this is what I've just been hit with from the 1.10 update on PS3. 535Mb.

Originally posted by HipHopsFinest View Post
nope its none of this i just checked on ps3 they took out gun game, brought classic playlists back like tdm search etc. no supply drops no new weapon i dont see it at all :(

looool i already have this update on xbox :ha!: gaystation once again left in the dark ages...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo