03-13-2015, 02:04 PM #1
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
ZOMBIES!!!

Like cm-on on why couldn't they do like normal and release at-least three Zombie maps at one time it sucks playing the same one over and over.

Ive already done the Easter egg and all and now its kinda boring but i like it for some reason and it sucks because there is only one map. :(

HAPPY MODDING!!!
03-13-2015, 02:17 PM #2
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by G33B0X View Post
ZOMBIES!!!

Like cm-on on why couldn't they do like normal and release at-least three Zombie maps at one time it sucks playing the same one over and over.

Ive already done the Easter egg and all and now its kinda boring but i like it for some reason and it sucks because there is only one map. :(

HAPPY MODDING!!!

what console are you on if PS3 can you do the Easter Egg with me please?
03-13-2015, 02:23 PM #3
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by chugs View Post
what console are you on if PS3 can you do the Easter Egg with me please?

Yeah im on PS3 but i got banned on the 1.02 update for double jumping in a private session in MP. Thats all i did so ima go try to see if i can play online.

PM me ur GT.
03-13-2015, 04:30 PM #4
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
Releasing more than one map would mean they earn less money in the long run.
03-14-2015, 11:16 AM #5
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post

Yeah ik but they'll make up for it.
03-14-2015, 11:17 AM #6
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post

Yeah ik but they'll make it up.
03-24-2015, 02:49 PM #7
okay they have to do a lot more in zombie maps than in multiplayer maps because of the long eastereggs in the zombie maps...
It would be so cool if they would made a 8 player-able mode for zombies..not the 4vs.4...8 player in one team Smile
what do u think?
03-27-2015, 10:28 PM #8
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Booooom View Post
okay they have to do a lot more in zombie maps than in multiplayer maps because of the long eastereggs in the zombie maps...
It would be so cool if they would made a 8 player-able mode for zombies..not the 4vs.4...8 player in one team Smile
what do u think?

That would be fun/funny to play if it were Turned from BO2. 8 people with exo suits i would just laught my ASZ OFF!!! lol
03-28-2015, 11:35 AM #9
I love how sledgehammer are actually listening to their customers with this stuff, pity they cant listen to us about sbmm :(
03-28-2015, 12:37 PM #10
G33B0X
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Haxman2580 View Post
I love how sledgehammer are actually listening to their customers with this stuff, pity they cant listen to us about sbmm :(

Yeah thats true but what i think would be awesome is that maybe they can just create a dlc campaign where you haft to worry about the AI and Zombies in a Campaign not EXO/SURVIVAL/MP (CAMPAIGN) lol. i think that would be funny as :sheit:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo