05-22-2015, 11:14 AM #1
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

UPDATE : Coming to PS4 sometime this week!!!
Hey guys,I havent seen this posted anywhere so I decided to go ahead and post it. These are only for the XboxOne at the moment because of CODs & Microsoft's deal for DLCs.
Sledgehammer Games have announced that New SAC3 Variants and Royalty Weapon Variants Coming to Advanced Warfare on May 19th to Xbox One. The new SAC3 variants and Royalty variants will be available through both Supply Drops and Advanced Supply Drops on Xbox One. These are coming soon to the PlayStation 4 and PC.

Royalty Weapon Variants
Sledgehammer Games is introducing new Royalty variants of existing guns, which are Elite variants of the weapons. On May 19th, the first 10 Royalty weapon variants will be launching on Xbox One.

M1 Irons

SAC3 Variants

Sledgehammer Games is also introducing five new variants of the SAC3 weapon, in non-akimbo form. These weapons now allow players to use ADS to precisely target enemies.
Source : You must login or register to view this content. If the link is considered advertising then please remove it :p
[/FONT]
Last edited by Vanz ; 06-03-2015 at 12:44 AM.
05-23-2015, 01:36 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Vanz View Post

Hey guys,I havent seen this posted anywhere so I decided to go ahead and post it. These are only for the XboxOne at the moment because of CODs & Microsoft's deal for DLCs.
Sledgehammer Games have announced that New SAC3 Variants and Royalty Weapon Variants Coming to Advanced Warfare on May 19th to Xbox One. The new SAC3 variants and Royalty variants will be available through both Supply Drops and Advanced Supply Drops on Xbox One. These are coming soon to the PlayStation 4 and PC.

Royalty Weapon Variants
Sledgehammer Games is introducing new Royalty variants of existing guns, which are Elite variants of the weapons. On May 19th, the first 10 Royalty weapon variants will be launching on Xbox One.

M1 Irons

SAC3 Variants

Sledgehammer Games is also introducing five new variants of the SAC3 weapon, in non-akimbo form. These weapons now allow players to use ADS to precisely target enemies.
Source : You must login or register to view this content. If the link is considered advertising then please remove it :p
[/FONT]

Cool idea Smile

Not a fan of the variants system mainly the balance is off.
05-23-2015, 06:25 PM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Everything with AW is fucked up.
07-04-2015, 07:13 PM #4
naxking
I defeated!
Everything with AW is fucked up.
07-05-2015, 03:15 PM #5
Endurspree
Save Point
Everything in AW is f'd up