06-11-2015, 05:40 AM #1
-Luke
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all,

Did you all enjoy or dislike that campaign? Why or why not?

I didn't like it that much. I started playing it, and the first couple of missions where "interested" i guess you could say. However, a few missions later, I just started getting bored of the game. Didn't really like the multiplayer either. Don't know why, but this is the first CoD game that I was completely disappointed in.

(unsure if this has already been posted. Didn't see it anywhere.)
06-11-2015, 05:48 AM #2
Naruto
Dark Knight
I personally believe everyone is getting tired of the modern/advanced technological warfare. It's basically the same old crap these past few games. I think some people wanna go back to historic wars again, like the world wars, vietnam war era, and maybe if they're creative, really ancient wars from the 1800s.

The following user thanked Naruto for this useful post:

06-19-2015, 12:57 PM #3
lamaloveu
Save Point
it is nice at the begging, but later you will hate it
06-19-2015, 01:22 PM #4
Default Avatar
Brad
I thought the beginning of the campaign was fun, towards the end I got bored though :\ The ending also sucked imo.
06-19-2015, 11:49 PM #5
<Brad>
Do a barrel roll!
The first campaign i've managed to complete on veteran with ease.. great story line.
07-10-2015, 07:20 PM #6
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
I need to finish it
07-10-2015, 07:33 PM #7
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by Luke View Post
Hey all,

I didn't like it that much. I started playing it, and the first couple of missions where "interested" i guess you could say. However, a few missions later, I just started getting bored of the game. Didn't really like the multiplayer either. Don't know why, but this is the first CoD game that I was completely disappointed in.

It was okay, there's certainly been worse. But yeah, lacked that spark that previous campaigns have had. Hopefully BO3 will make up for it a little.
07-12-2015, 11:05 AM #8
Chris
Former Staff
It was alright. Felt like it was a bit short... and it didn't have much conflict and choices.
07-12-2015, 11:12 AM #9
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by Luke View Post
Hey all,

It was okay, not as good as COD 4, or WaW's though!
07-12-2015, 11:22 AM #10
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by MLB View Post
It was okay, not as good as COD 4, or WaW's though!

I had a blast on COD 4 back in the day.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo