Post: Supremacy DLC Dropped | Information on PS + PC Release Date
06-12-2015, 08:40 PM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

The most recent DLC Pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, 'Supremacy' will be released for Playstation 4, Playstation 3, and PC gamers on July 2; according to Sledgehammer Games and Activision.

Supremacy, as always is Call of Duty, expands your number of multiplayer boards in-game alongside a newly developed Exo Zombies saga. Compound, Kremlin, Parliament, and Skyrise will be introduced in multiplayer, and Carrier will be implemented as a new Exo Zombies saga.

You can find gameplay of each new board on the links below.
You must login or register to view this content.- You must login or register to view this content.- You must login or register to view this content.- You must login or register to view this content.- You must login or register to view this content.

Playstation Network and Steam gamers will find Supremacy on the in-game store for $14.99 or at no extra cost for Season Pass holders on July 2.
06-19-2015, 12:56 PM #2
lamaloveu
Save Point
i only buy the dlc's cuz of the gun, but no gun this time, so will not buy
06-20-2015, 05:29 AM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by lamaloveu View Post
i only buy the dlc's cuz of the gun, but no gun this time, so will not buy

I'm pretty much done with this game. Haven't touched it since the first DLC dropped.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool
06-26-2015, 11:08 AM #4
North Korea
Do a barrel roll!
I bought the season pass and the game is straight garbage I havent touched map pack 2 at all lame ass game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo