07-28-2015, 09:30 PM #1
agmg
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this isnt really a big deal but i found this out when i was messing around with variants, because i believe some variants produce either amazing results when paired with the right attachments, or produce a special sort of property to them for example the imr boarstrike has +1 damage +2 range, which the base variant has 24 damage per shot now its bumped up to 25, so what that means because you have 100 health is that its a 1 burst to kill weapon now, another example is the sn6 (the third) it is always a 5 shot kill even with suppressor. but now back to the point, the ae4 (shocker) with heat sink transforms it to an infinite amount of rounds in the clip when you single shot it at a nice pace even at a fast pace it will never run out, i tried to find out its purpose and the only one i can think is to knock down stuff (enemy killstreaks) like i said its not a big deal but i hope i helped in any way thanks for reading.
07-28-2015, 09:34 PM #2
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by agmg View Post
this isnt really a big deal but i found this out when i was messing around with variants, because i believe some variants produce either amazing results when paired with the right attachments, or produce a special sort of property to them for example the imr boarstrike has +1 damage +2 range, which the base variant has 24 damage per shot now its bumped up to 25, so what that means because you have 100 health is that its a 1 burst to kill weapon now, another example is the sn6 (the third) it is always a 5 shot kill even with suppressor. but now back to the point, the ae4 (shocker) with heat sink transforms it to an infinite amount of rounds in the clip when you single shot it at a nice pace even at a fast pace it will never run out, i tried to find out its purpose and the only one i can think is to knock down stuff (enemy killstreaks) like i said its not a big deal but i hope i helped in any way thanks for reading.

Any gun that has the laser or direct energy is "infinite" because you could just put on the eat sink and shot a slower speed.
07-28-2015, 09:41 PM #3
agmg
Save Point
i've tested the em1 with heat sink and its not infinite like the ae4 shocker with heat sink, the em1 overheats eventually even if you shoot somewhat slow, but with the ae4 shocker with heat sink you can pull the trigger as fast as you can and it will never overheat, that's the difference and that's what that variant was meant for, so thats why i'm pointing it out, try it out yourself if you have the variant
08-22-2015, 08:13 AM #4
is that still working

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo