05-10-2016, 05:13 AM #1
Jarzh
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Lets face it guys were modders i mean we can mod any game we want with RTM tools but one big issue the new call of dutys that are coming out lately have a high ban risk and the games more secure. But what I'm tryna say here is, is there such a thing as a real working ANTI-BAN for AW if not why bother wasting time releasing RTM tools that don't even work i mean stats etc work but antiban not even accurate.

Now I'm pretty sure all the modders out there would you agree to play legit or just keep modding xD ?
Because I'll be real honest here some of the tools I've used and have been released in this section all don't work antiban etc.. Now I might be wrong maybe its because I was using redbox etc but earlier i didn't and was using marentdu93 since most said the antiban on his tool works 100% but unfortunately its not true lol.

Anyways I would love to hear from you guys is there any real antiban working that someone can actually direct me to it so i can use it or just go all legit Happy
05-10-2016, 05:19 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Lets face it guys were modders i mean we can mod any game we want with RTM tools but one big issue the new call of dutys that are coming out lately have a high ban risk and the games more secure. But what I'm tryna say here is, is there such a thing as a real working ANTI-BAN for AW if not why bother wasting time releasing RTM tools that don't even work i mean stats etc work but antiban not even accurate.

Now I'm pretty sure all the modders out there would you agree to play legit or just keep modding xD ?
Because I'll be real honest here some of the tools I've used and have been released in this section all don't work antiban etc.. Now I might be wrong maybe its because I was using redbox etc but earlier i didn't and was using marentdu93 since most said the antiban on his tool works 100% but unfortunately its not true lol.

Anyways I would love to hear from you guys is there any real antiban working that someone can actually direct me to it so i can use it or just go all legit Happy

Public anti-bans on tools, eboots, etc. will never be a 100% working antiban because they arent unique to each person.
You cant have that many people using the same antiban.
05-10-2016, 05:21 AM #3
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Like View Post
Public anti-bans on tools, eboots, etc. will never be a 100% working antiban because they arent unique to each person.
You cant have that many people using the same antiban.

Then what is the point of releasing it and sharing it to the public while half of the people who will download and use it will get banned xD ?
Example for me i just used 4 different tools and 4 of my accounts just got banned never got a chance to play even.
05-10-2016, 05:23 AM #4
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
Then what is the point of releasing it and sharing it to the public while half of the people who will download and use it will get banned xD ?
Example for me i just used 4 different tools and 4 of my accounts just got banned never got a chance to play even.

I got no idea. The anti-ban is 100% working for the creator but once everyone starts using it it gets banned.
05-10-2016, 05:26 AM #5
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Like View Post
I got no idea. The anti-ban is 100% working for the creator but once everyone starts using it it gets banned.

Exactly might work 100% for the creator but for everyone else when it doesn't really work the creators starts blabbing if you know what i mean xD
08-26-2016, 11:36 PM #6
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
Exactly might work 100% for the creator but for everyone else when it doesn't really work the creators starts blabbing if you know what i mean xD

Very true. That's why I have 2 private anti ban eboots for AW. I use one of them to host AW Fury Mod Menu by Enstone no problem. The other to load any Sprx. I Gave myself max level and no ban. The menu doesn't have unlock all or I would've tested that too and not get banned. Been hosting Fury Mod Menu in public matches all night and giving all players admin access, most I get is client command overload type kicks back to main menu that's it. I know some1 who sells private anti ban eboots. PM me for their info.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo