08-05-2016, 05:49 PM #1
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Don't know if this would even be possible or not
08-05-2016, 06:10 PM #2
Originally posted by Script
Don't know if this would even be possible or not

What the hell is anti aim?
08-05-2016, 06:32 PM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by John View Post
What the hell is anti aim?

(this is a shitty explantion)
It basically changes your view angles so other cheaters have a harder time hitting you with their aimbot.

That isn't why i want to emulate it though i just think something basic like spinbot on cod would look funny

(Here's a video so you can see what i mean)
08-06-2016, 06:07 PM #4
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
(this is a shitty explantion)
It basically changes your view angles so other cheaters have a harder time hitting you with their aimbot.

That isn't why i want to emulate it though i just think something basic like spinbot on cod would look funny

(Here's a video so you can see what i mean)

Paradox.
08-06-2016, 11:24 PM #5
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by DoraTheKiller97 View Post
Paradox.

$19.99 to aimbot 3rd worlders on cod

:/ no thank you
08-07-2016, 07:06 AM #6
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
$19.99 to aimbot 3rd worlders on cod

:/ no thank you

It can be done, just not with GSC. As you need to mess with the angles before they are sent to the server if I can recall correctly, anyway you have to edit your angles found in the usercmd_t struct like you would with silent aim so that you can still actually see what you are doing and you can't do that in GSC. If you tried just making something like that in GSC you wouldn't be able to control what you are looking at.
08-07-2016, 01:17 PM #7
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
It can be done, just not with GSC. As you need to mess with the angles before they are sent to the server if I can recall correctly, anyway you have to edit your angles found in the usercmd_t struct like you would with silent aim so that you can still actually see what you are doing and you can't do that in GSC. If you tried just making something like that in GSC you wouldn't be able to control what you are looking at.

ah ok Smile

thanks for the answer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo