06-12-2016, 10:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); any possible way to unbanned from black ops2??
06-12-2016, 10:48 PM #2
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by XxsteppoffbxX View Post
any possible way to unbanned from black ops2??
Nope. You'll have to create a new account and mod it from there. Once you get banned it's permanent.
06-12-2016, 10:54 PM #3
Jarzh
Hurah!
If new account doesn't work it means you have been console banned which you will have to change your CID.
06-12-2016, 11:32 PM #4
just account!!
06-13-2016, 12:29 AM #5
Originally posted by XxsteppoffbxX View Post
any possible way to unbanned from black ops2??

If you want to play on the same account you'll be unbanned after few months with the account being reset. Next time just use AntiBan, or If you have another PSID, just change your current to the new one. And let the magic take over.
06-13-2016, 12:40 AM #6
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by SakiMasterEcho View Post
If you want to play on the same account you'll be unbanned after few months with the account being reset. Next time just use AntiBan, or If you have another PSID, just change your current to the new one. And let the magic take over.

I don't think u'll be unbanned unless theres a error saying your psn account has been permanently banned lol.
06-13-2016, 09:11 PM #7
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
I don't think u'll be unbanned unless theres a error saying your psn account has been permanently banned lol.

True, I don't know about that. Lol Good Luck to him. Better just to make a new acc anyways while he waits to see.
06-14-2016, 04:22 AM #8
Jarzh
Hurah!
True, I don't know about that. Lol Good Luck to him. Better just to make a new acc anyways while he waits to see.

No point making more and more new accounts it will get banned eventually, best thing to do is play all legit and don't mod xD
06-15-2016, 01:20 AM #9
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
No point making more and more new accounts it will get banned eventually, best thing to do is play all legit and don't mod xD

Honestly, You do need AntiBan Eboot even if you wanna play legit on a CFW you should know this lol. You'd get banned on a CFW even if you don't mod
06-15-2016, 01:07 PM #10
Jarzh
Hurah!
Honestly, You do need AntiBan Eboot even if you wanna play legit on a CFW you should know this lol. You'd get banned on a CFW even if you don't mod

Not really I've played most games legit on my CFW haven't been banned before, but whenever i mod and do something stupid i do tend to get banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo