08-28-2016, 08:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup N G U!

I know this game is old asf, but I was looking around at Eboots today, and I found one with an AntiBan for both Zombies and Multiplayer in 1 Eboot.*

Unfortunately the link is broken. So I was wondering if anyone else had the same eboot?

I really just want one with an Antiban for Multiplayer and Zombies.

Thanks!*

Broken link Eboot- You must login or register to view this content.
08-28-2016, 08:05 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
If that EBOOT was specifically made by that user, then it wouldn't be elsewhere on this forum. However, there are some other good EBOOTS out there.
You can check out some good EBOOTS You must login or register to view this content., including ones with Freeze Fix.
08-29-2016, 12:52 AM #3
Originally posted by Chris View Post
If that EBOOT was specifically made by that user, then it wouldn't be elsewhere on this forum. However, there are some other good EBOOTS out there.
You can check out some good EBOOTS You must login or register to view this content., including ones with Freeze Fix.

Yeah, what I'm looking for is 1 Eboot with both Zombies and Multiplayer Antiban, Thanks for your help tho.
08-29-2016, 12:59 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Thatalbinofrog View Post
Yeah, what I'm looking for is 1 Eboot with both Zombies and Multiplayer Antiban, Thanks for your help tho.

I don't think you'll find that because Zombies and Multiplayer antiban run on different bytes.
08-29-2016, 01:02 AM #5
Originally posted by Chris View Post
I don't think you'll find that because Zombies and Multiplayer antiban run on different bytes.

Ok thanks mate Winky Winky Looks like I'll have to just keep swapping out the Eboots.
08-29-2016, 01:02 AM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Thatalbinofrog View Post
Ok thanks mate Winky Winky Looks like I'll have to just keep swapping out the Eboots.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo