10-25-2016, 06:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
my bo2 keeps freezing when i click play online it loads up to main menu but freezes instantly ive tried letting my ps3 cool down for couple hours (gets hot quickly) ive tried different accounts dont want to change eboots since i use paradox only works with paradox eboot but one thing i did see when it freezes is the box that people use to freeze ps3s with RTM tools in the lower left corner it appears for a second and then my ps3 freezes. my disk has 2 cracks in the middle but dont think its the issue since it works fine on a OFW ps3 just cant play slums or i freeze. any help would be*appreciated!*

10-26-2016, 08:19 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by PolishModder View Post
my bo2 keeps freezing when i click play online it loads up to main menu but freezes instantly ive tried letting my ps3 cool down for couple hours (gets hot quickly) ive tried different accounts dont want to change eboots since i use paradox only works with paradox eboot but one thing i did see when it freezes is the box that people use to freeze ps3s with RTM tools in the lower left corner it appears for a second and then my ps3 freezes. my disk has 2 cracks in the middle but dont think its the issue since it works fine on a OFW ps3 just cant play slums or i freeze. any help would be*appreciated!*

Try putting your PS3 in recovery mode and choose " Rebuild Data " maybe that will help.
10-27-2016, 08:52 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff

try reinstalling your update and try using a different eboot
10-27-2016, 06:35 PM #4
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
try reinstalling your update and try using a different eboot

i got it to work thanks both of you
10-27-2016, 06:36 PM #5
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
Try putting your PS3 in recovery mode and choose " Rebuild Data " maybe that will help.

got it to work thanks both of you
10-27-2016, 06:38 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
got it to work thanks both of you

No problem

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo