Post: Are Black Ops 2 mod menus and tools more stable on BLES than BLUS?
12-26-2016, 09:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I've recently re-engaged into modding on BO2. I have a GSC injector and a few mp sprx's and zombie sprx's, but it seems like they are a bit unstable as i use them for an extended period of time due to freezing. So would modding on BLES be more stable than modding on BLUS? Or is it due to the eboots and/or sprx's? *Thanks in advance for your advice.
12-26-2016, 11:11 AM #2
Vatinj
Keeper
I'm on BLES and i have some freeze too i think it's not a question of BLES/BLUS but more about the different sprx
12-26-2016, 05:35 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by DeathMetalModz6 View Post
Hello everyone. I've recently re-engaged into modding on BO2. I have a GSC injector and a few mp sprx's and zombie sprx's, but it seems like they are a bit unstable as i use them for an extended period of time due to freezing. So would modding on BLES be more stable than modding on BLUS? Or is it due to the eboots and/or sprx's? *Thanks in advance for your advice.

You can try changin your EBOOTS, It could be the GSC Injector your using. Try changing both Injector and EBOOTS and see what the results turn out.
01-16-2017, 06:39 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by DeathMetalModz6 View Post
Hello everyone. I've recently re-engaged into modding on BO2. I have a GSC injector and a few mp sprx's and zombie sprx's, but it seems like they are a bit unstable as i use them for an extended period of time due to freezing. So would modding on BLES be more stable than modding on BLUS? Or is it due to the eboots and/or sprx's? *Thanks in advance for your advice.

Nope they are completely the same. if u are having issues it is most likely due to the menu/sprx or eboot you are using.

Answered. Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo