01-11-2017, 06:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm so sorry for asking for help but I'm very new and I think this is a much asked question but I can't find it anywhere. When modding accounts how do you make it so others can log in because I tried modding a Black Ops 2 account and it said I can't log into others accounts so I'm unsure how this works. I'm assuming I have to make an account and mod it the give it to them but wouldn't it give them the same error? I'm very new to ps3 modding but thank you everyone for reading my question.
01-11-2017, 07:14 PM #2
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
What is the error which you receive?
01-11-2017, 07:32 PM #3
Originally posted by akwolf907 View Post
I'm so sorry for asking for help but I'm very new and I think this is a much asked question but I can't find it anywhere. When modding accounts how do you make it so others can log in because I tried modding a Black Ops 2 account and it said I can't log into others accounts so I'm unsure how this works. I'm assuming I have to make an account and mod it the give it to them but wouldn't it give them the same error? I'm very new to ps3 modding but thank you everyone for reading my question.

Please go into more detail on what problem you are having Smile Thanks
01-11-2017, 08:17 PM #4
I tried to log into another persons account and it said I could not log into another players account. So I was wondering how am I supposed to mod an account if I can't log into it?
01-11-2017, 08:33 PM #5
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
I tried to log into another persons account and it said I could not log into another players account. So I was wondering how am I supposed to mod an account if I can't log into it?

Are you doing it through Split Screen? You have to manually make a new user and enter their information in.
01-11-2017, 09:15 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I'm so sorry for asking for help but I'm very new and I think this is a much asked question but I can't find it anywhere. When modding accounts how do you make it so others can log in because I tried modding a Black Ops 2 account and it said I can't log into others accounts so I'm unsure how this works. I'm assuming I have to make an account and mod it the give it to them but wouldn't it give them the same error? I'm very new to ps3 modding but thank you everyone for reading my question.

Could you post a picture of the issue your having so i can see what your talking about
01-16-2017, 06:32 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff

so when u are loggin in on this other persons account have u made a separate user on your PS3? is the person off the account when you are tryin to log in?

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

akwolf907
01-16-2017, 11:30 PM #8
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
so when u are loggin in on this other persons account have u made a separate user on your PS3? is the person off the account when you are tryin to log in?

I figured it out with about 30 mins of trail and error, thank you. Maybe we should make a stickie on it? I was out of time when I was asking the question so I couldn't try anything.
01-16-2017, 11:32 PM #9
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
I figured it out with about 30 mins of trail and error, thank you. Maybe we should make a stickie on it? I was out of time when I was asking the question so I couldn't try anything.

Glad you were able to fix it :fout:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo