01-14-2017, 02:23 PM #1
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need a really great mod menu that have got a lot of options, And I can make a recovery service with it. Same for zombies.
I want them to have great and multiple options.
01-14-2017, 03:24 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Pyr00HD View Post
I need a really great mod menu that have got a lot of options, And I can make a recovery service with it. Same for zombies.

Mod Menus aren't really meant for recovery services. I'd stick with RTM tools, preferably Geo's RTM tool.
01-14-2017, 03:49 PM #3
Try TCM V11/10 or Jiggy These Menus Are Great But Kam Is Right You Really Just Need To Stick With A RTM Tool Its Faster And More Efficient!
01-14-2017, 03:55 PM #4
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Mod Menus aren't really meant for recovery services. I'd stick with RTM tools, preferably Geo's RTM tool.

Originally posted by ControlledClien View Post
Try TCM V11/10 or Jiggy These Menus Are Great But Kam Is Right You Really Just Need To Stick With A RTM Tool Its Faster And More Efficient!

Interesting, Any for zombies though?
01-14-2017, 03:57 PM #5
TCM Is Probably The Best For Zombies Or Azza But Once Again Lol RTM Tools Are The Best!
01-16-2017, 02:56 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
I need a really great mod menu that have got a lot of options, And I can make a recovery service with it. Same for zombies.

RTM Tools are the best way for any game when it comes to recoveries. Is there anything else you need help with or you satisfied with the answers provided?
01-16-2017, 05:57 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff

RTM tools are the best for stats etc and unlock all as most GSC menus cant rank you etc,

Question Answered, Closed. if u have any more questions feel free to open a new thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo