Post: Bo2 vengeance bles-017017 map wont activate after download
01-14-2017, 03:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there,
i purchased the BLACK OPS 2 maps a long time ago so when i downloaded the game after a long time it worked fine and then i tried to download the maps from the store which downloaded just fine but once it was downloaded there was no activate or install..
i went on the game and maps wont show. i checked to see if i had the right version of the maps downloaded and they where all good so i dont really see where the issue is. help would be great thanks..

im also downloading the maps as pkg files from the internet hopefully ill be able to play them that way but thats last resort, i hope someone can find out where the problem is.
btw i have the duplex version of bo2 on my hard drive, using multiman to play it... game works perfectly just not showing maps.. (i had the legit copy of the game a long time ago which i lost)
01-14-2017, 04:37 PM #2
just managed to fix this problem..
for anyone that has the same problem and cant install maps...
1) go to game on xmb
2) click package manager
3) click PlayStationTMNetwork Content
4) should see your maps to be installed there..

im a new jailbreaker so didnt know there was that option lol
01-14-2017, 04:47 PM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Hybridd View Post
Hi there,
i purchased the BLACK OPS 2 maps a long time ago so when i downloaded the game after a long time it worked fine and then i tried to download the maps from the store which downloaded just fine but once it was downloaded there was no activate or install..
i went on the game and maps wont show. i checked to see if i had the right version of the maps downloaded and they where all good so i dont really see where the issue is. help would be great thanks..

im also downloading the maps as pkg files from the internet hopefully ill be able to play them that way but thats last resort, i hope someone can find out where the problem is.
btw i have the duplex version of bo2 on my hard drive, using multiman to play it... game works perfectly just not showing maps.. (i had the legit copy of the game a long time ago which i lost)

Just put the pkg files on a usb and install them from your xmb and thats it

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

Hybridd
01-16-2017, 06:30 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hybridd View Post
Hi there,

status on your issue?
01-16-2017, 11:09 PM #5
hi kronos,
this issue was resolved.. thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo