02-20-2017, 09:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How does the unlock all found in many tools work? How does it tell the game that everything should be set to max? Also, how did people find out how to change level and prestige, and how would I be able to change other names in the game, namely the screenshot names or other things in Black Ops II file manager?
02-21-2017, 01:10 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Daniel41550 View Post
How does the unlock all found in many tools work? How does it tell the game that everything should be set to max? Also, how did people find out how to change level and prestige, and how would I be able to change other names in the game, namely the screenshot names or other things in Black Ops II file manager?

The way it works is basically finding all the Addresses (Offsets & Bytes) in the game. Once you have located those you can pretty much manipulate the game to your liking same thing goes for Rank, Prestige etc. You can change your stats by using an RTM Tool or if an SPRX menu has " Pre-Game menu " you can change it using that as well
02-21-2017, 01:32 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
How does the unlock all found in many tools work? How does it tell the game that everything should be set to max? Also, how did people find out how to change level and prestige, and how would I be able to change other names in the game, namely the screenshot names or other things in Black Ops II file manager?

Well when you unlock things legit, all the game does is send Instructions to the game saying hey unlock this. well people have found these instructions, and through tools are able to send these instructions to the game. and to change those things u would have to find those instructions.
02-21-2017, 04:21 AM #4
Originally posted by Dr.
The way it works is basically finding all the Addresses (Offsets & Bytes) in the game. Once you have located those you can pretty much manipulate the game to your liking same thing goes for Rank, Prestige etc. You can change your stats by using an RTM Tool or if an SPRX menu has " Pre-Game menu " you can change it using that as well

How do people find those offsets though? Does it work similar to how you would find addresses in cheat engine? Would someone for example, find xp offset and manipulate that to find the level offset and manipulate the level offset to find the prestige offset? Or could they somehow take the game and run it through a dissasembler somehow and find offsets from there? If they can run it through an assembler, what file in the game would hold the offsets(eboot, patch_mp, etc.)?
02-21-2017, 04:22 AM #5
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Well when you unlock things legit, all the game does is send Instructions to the game saying hey unlock this. well people have found these instructions, and through tools are able to send these instructions to the game. and to change those things u would have to find those instructions.

I thought that APIs like CCAPI can only change the values of offsets or something like that. How can that send instructions to unlock things? Also if it sends instructions, what kind of instructions would it send. Could it just send something like unlcok xpr 50 or would it have to change, for example, 0x0e to 100 to unlock a gun? Also, sorry if the offsets dont make sense, I really dont have a firm grasp on how offsets really work.
02-21-2017, 04:24 AM #6
Father Luckeyy
How do people find those offsets though? Does it work similar to how you would find addresses in cheat engine? Would someone for example, find xp offset and manipulate that to find the level offset and manipulate the level offset to find the prestige offset? Or could they somehow take the game and run it through a dissasembler somehow and find offsets from there? If they can run it through an assembler, what file in the game would hold the offsets(eboot, patch_mp, etc.)?

People find addresses using NetCheat, IDA, PS3 Debugger etc
02-21-2017, 04:38 AM #7
Originally posted by Dr.
People find addresses using NetCheat, IDA, PS3 Debugger etc

Those addresses change each game though dont they? But to find offsets I assume its the same thing. So lets say I wanted to find the offset for my third screenshot, or my secondary weapon in my second class for my 2nd class slot. I would have to disassemble the game and find the offset that points to those values?
02-21-2017, 02:32 PM #8
Father Luckeyy
Those addresses change each game though dont they? But to find offsets I assume its the same thing. So lets say I wanted to find the offset for my third screenshot, or my secondary weapon in my second class for my 2nd class slot. I would have to disassemble the game and find the offset that points to those values?

Are you satisfied with all the answers provided?
02-21-2017, 02:33 PM #9
I guess, thank you both for the help. Mods pls close this

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo