03-08-2017, 10:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, so I just got my account modded but it won't let me join a match, everytime I find one it loads, re joins, and then takes me back to the menu. can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

PD : Someone did it for me, I'm not a modder.
Last edited by SmurfingAround ; 03-08-2017 at 10:28 PM.
03-09-2017, 04:52 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by carlitos05025 View Post
Hey, so I just got my account modded but it won't let me join a match, everytime I find one it loads, re joins, and then takes me back to the menu. can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Had that issue once when i modded someones account. It was the level that was messed up. If you go to your combat records where it shows your level at the bottom of the screen and the if that level bar is on the far right then you might need to get it re modded again to solve that issue
03-09-2017, 05:51 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Hey, so I just got my account modded but it won't let me join a match, everytime I find one it loads, re joins, and then takes me back to the menu. can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

reset your stats if u can and get them to mod it for you again. tell them not to do it with perplexed non host
03-10-2017, 02:27 AM #4
Originally posted by Dr.
Had that issue once when i modded someones account. It was the level that was messed up. If you go to your combat records where it shows your level at the bottom of the screen and the if that level bar is on the far right then you might need to get it re modded again to solve that issue

Thanks for your answer, he refuses to mod it again.
03-10-2017, 02:28 AM #5
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
reset your stats if u can and get them to mod it for you again. tell them not to do it with perplexed non host

I did and it worked but he won't mod it again.
03-10-2017, 02:29 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
I did and it worked but he won't mod it again.

try find someone else then lol.
03-10-2017, 02:33 AM #7
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
try find someone else then lol.

Well, hopefully someone in here will do it for me and help me, I don't know any modder that would do it for free and I'm not paying again.
03-10-2017, 02:36 AM #8
Kronos
Former Staff
Well, hopefully someone in here will do it for me and help me, I don't know any modder that would do it for free and I'm not paying again.

you can make a thread in here You must login or register to view this content. and someone may be kind enough to help you.

But since this is Answered. Thread Closed Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo