04-15-2017, 06:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); DELETE
Last edited by Cledenta ; 03-27-2020 at 04:03 PM.
04-15-2017, 06:40 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Cledenta View Post
I recently bought Destiny and I am curious about if I could just use the no-host and pre-game menu in addition to another menu because the host menu is fucking bad that I am sad that I've ordered it. You cannot even set xp or use weapons like the ray gun.*

Thanks.

You only could use one menu at a time unless its dual menu Host/Off Host
04-15-2017, 07:02 PM #3
I recently bought Destiny and I am curious about if I could just use the no-host and pre-game menu in addition to another menu because the host menu is fucking bad that I am sad that I've ordered it. You cannot even set xp or use weapons like the ray gun.*

Thanks.

That menu has a working Unlock all and Max rank to all clients, If you wanted a full menu you should of got BO2 Revolution by him.
Last edited by ItsJackStewart ; 04-15-2017 at 07:07 PM.
04-15-2017, 07:25 PM #4
revolution is nearly the same but doesn't have nhm and pgm
04-15-2017, 07:36 PM #5

Thanks.

Just remember FMT does offer refunds.
04-15-2017, 08:05 PM #6
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
The only reason I bought Destiny was so I could go online and give people Max Prestige and/or Derank the people who strongly disrespect or threaten me/my friends.
04-20-2017, 02:46 AM #7
Originally posted by Vineland View Post
The only reason I bought Destiny was so I could go online and give people Max Prestige and/or Derank the people who strongly disrespect or threaten me/my friends.

That's something I'm wondering. Does it actually stick? I'm hearing that people get reset to original rank after restarting game...seems pointless to buy the menu if that's true.
04-20-2017, 03:18 AM #8
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
That's something I'm wondering. Does it actually stick? I'm hearing that people get reset to original rank after restarting game...seems pointless to buy the menu if that's true.

It's the same as doing a recovery. After you rank or Derank someone, they need to go into a game, get at least one kill, get the match bonus from finishing the game and then back out and sign out of PSN. When you/they sign back in it will have saved the rank/derank.

I've given tons of people prestige master with Destiny menu and it sticks if you follow those steps. Same goes for the derank.

The following user thanked Vineland for this useful post:

Frosty
04-20-2017, 03:35 AM #9
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Vineland View Post
It's the same as doing a recovery. After you rank or Derank someone, they need to go into a game, get at least one kill, get the match bonus from finishing the game and then back out and sign out of PSN. When you/they sign back in it will have saved the rank/derank.

I've given tons of people prestige master with Destiny menu and it sticks if you follow those steps. Same goes for the derank.

lmfao rekt, hes single handed ruined the game xD
04-20-2017, 03:55 AM #10
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
lmfao rekt, hes single handed ruined the game xD

Who? 😂 If you're talking about me.. There's a ton of kids with the Destiny menu who give entire lobbies prestige master and/or deranks all day long. Personally, I only give prestige master to close friends or people that want to pay for it. And derank I do very rarely to shit talkers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo