05-06-2017, 11:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all
haven't played in about a year, have tried every eboot I can find and all pretty much the same thing happens.
gets to screen to play online, select online and either keeps saying BO2 severs not available and loops that over and over or freezes.
also I cant see the store option. any ideas? anything new needed since I aint been on in a year?

on DEX 4.78
05-06-2017, 03:26 PM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by rekd1 View Post
Hi all
haven't played in about a year, have tried every eboot I can find and all pretty much the same thing happens.
gets to screen to play online, select online and either keeps saying BO2 severs not available and loops that over and over or freezes.
also I cant see the store option. any ideas? anything new needed since I aint been on in a year?

on DEX 4.78

Try deleting the game data and then update the game again.
05-07-2017, 07:06 AM #3
When the game loads let it sit for a minute, there's normally a drop in FPS then the store option shows up. Try a new account, or as he said redo the updates.
05-07-2017, 04:26 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by rekd1 View Post
Hi all

on DEX 4.78

Re update the game and change the stock eboot with a new antiban eboot
05-11-2017, 03:30 PM #5
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
One issue I have heard from others is when they get to the main menu of the MP / ZM, they click "Play Online" and it doesnt load.
Try to load up Bo2 and let it sit at the main menu until you see the "Friends" text pop up on the bottom right of your screen.
05-11-2017, 03:33 PM #6
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by MrXcell1 View Post
One issue I have heard from others is when they get to the main menu of the MP / ZM, they click "Play Online" and it doesnt load.
Try to load up Bo2 and let it sit at the main menu until you see the "Friends" text pop up on the bottom right of your screen.

Probably because you have ZM eboot that is why you can't select or go Multiplayer, this happened to me before all you have to do is download b777x Antiban eboot.
You must login or register to view this content.

^^ Remember that eboot is not for zombies its for MP, you can always switch eboots whenever you want, to play zombies just get a zombie eboot.
05-11-2017, 03:36 PM #7
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
I didnt say i have that issue, and i can assure you it has nothing to do with the EBOOT :p

He stated he can load bo2 and get to the main menu of MP/ZM whichever he is trying and he freezes after he tries to connect to the online servers.

The method i have used has worked for myself and a few others Needa
05-11-2017, 03:38 PM #8
Jarzh
Hurah!
I didnt say i have that issue, and i can assure you it has nothing to do with the EBOOT :p

He stated he can load bo2 and get to the main menu of MP/ZM whichever he is trying and he freezes after he tries to connect to the online servers.

The method i have used has worked for myself and a few others Needa

If it freezes it's 100% he has the wrong eboot, like I said I've been through this before and found out it was my eboot.
05-11-2017, 03:41 PM #9
MrXcell1
Pokemon Trainer
He doesnt freeze lol, he is simply stuck at loading the bo2 servers
That has nothing to do with the EBOOT. If it were the EBOOT, he wouldnt already be able to select play online on MP lmao
05-11-2017, 03:47 PM #10
Jarzh
Hurah!
He doesnt freeze lol, he is simply stuck at loading the bo2 servers
That has nothing to do with the EBOOT. If it were the EBOOT, he wouldnt already be able to select play online on MP lmao

You just said he freezes stop changing you're words please!
Tell him to add me on skype law_lucid I'll help him out, or if it's not the eboot then does he mount his BO2 or play them off disk?
There is one more thing though couple of weeks back I had a similar issue where if I pressed Play Online it wouldn't work it kept loading connecting to BO2 servers, I then later found out that it was something to do with my ISP provider or DNS. I resetted my router couple of times it then fixed the issue!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo