06-11-2016, 12:12 PM #1
SuperSnes
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); every game i go in there seems to be alot of lag where no one can move at all

is this only happening to me? or does anyone else consist this problem?
06-11-2016, 12:13 PM #2
His was a Hacker he hacks the game by me is the lag too
06-11-2016, 07:08 PM #3
Originally posted by Devil View Post
His was a Hacker he hacks the game by me is the lag too

Please repeat this in clear English?
06-11-2016, 07:55 PM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by iCreative View Post
Please repeat this in clear English?

He means a modder lags the game.. but especially the host can lag the game insanely by lag switching that shit happens to me on BO3 all the time.
06-11-2016, 08:05 PM #5
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
He means a modder lags the game.. but especially the host can lag the game insanely by lag switching that shit happens to me on BO3 all the time.

I see. Thanks!
06-11-2016, 08:30 PM #6
No this is treyarch way of telling you to buy bo3 im in a lobby with my clan and every public match you cant move out of spawn its not because of a modder damn noob
06-12-2016, 09:40 PM #7
69YB
Grunt
Yeah it does lag really bad now. Sometimes you will get lucky and find a lobby that's not all laggy.
06-12-2016, 09:42 PM #8
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by dejonxavier View Post
No this is treyarch way of telling you to buy bo3 im in a lobby with my clan and every public match you cant move out of spawn its not because of a modder damn noob

Even if it was true the servers on PS3 BO3 sucks ass!
06-13-2016, 12:35 AM #9
Originally posted by SnoopDaawg View Post
every game i go in there seems to be alot of lag where no one can move at all

is this only happening to me? or does anyone else consist this problem?

Its not a lag, it's a glitch in the game. They're working on a fix. And next time please read other's posts before making a new one with the same question.
06-13-2016, 01:45 AM #10
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by SakiMasterEcho View Post
Its not a lag, it's a glitch in the game. They're working on a fix. And next time please read other's posts before making a new one with the same question.

They are not working on a fix. They never will, nor have they tried. This game is not monitored by publishers anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo