06-17-2017, 07:01 PM #1
Agent Juan
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I was wondering if u guys could help me. Me and my friends are getting booted offline by 4 guys. they have those ip booters etc and they abuse it. I was wondering can i do anything about it need help pls guys
06-17-2017, 07:03 PM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Agent
Hey guys, I was wondering if u guys could help me. Me and my friends are getting booted offline by 4 guys. they have those ip booters etc and they abuse it. I was wondering can i do anything about it need help pls guys

Yeah just change you're IP by resetting your router, turn off your internet box = Router for about 30 seconds then turn it back on. Just stay away from them mate.
06-17-2017, 07:04 PM #3
Agent Juan
Little One
Originally posted by Jarzh View Post
Yeah just change you're IP by resetting your router, turn off your internet box = Router for about 30 seconds then turn it back on. Just stay away from them mate.

We do but they get in our lobbies and then boot us etc. they are disrupting Black Ops 2
06-17-2017, 07:06 PM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
We do but they get in our lobbies and then boot us etc. they are disrupting Black Ops 2

If you see them just back out of the lobby and find a different one.. or just play a different game type for a while then go back to playing whatever you play.
06-17-2017, 07:07 PM #5
Agent Juan
Little One
If you see them just back out of the lobby and find a different one.. or just play a different game type for a while then go back to playing whatever you play.

So there's nothing we can do about these guys?
06-17-2017, 07:08 PM #6
Jarzh
Hurah!
So there's nothing we can do about these guys?

Not really lol you can't do anything or call the police and say your getting ddosed by few idiots they could care less, all you can do is change ur IP and avoid them lol.
06-17-2017, 07:09 PM #7
Agent Juan
Little One
Not really lol you can't do anything or call the police and say your getting ddosed by few idiots they could care less, all you can do is change ur IP and avoid them lol.

Damn ok thanx
06-18-2017, 11:07 PM #8
bradh79
Bounty hunter
Change ya psn names

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo