08-18-2017, 03:05 PM #1
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, I have a problem with my DLCs. Every time I try to install them onto my BO2, It will freeze every time I start the game. And when I delete the DLC my game will run properly. Can anyone please help me with this as I really want the DLCs especially for zombies.

Thanks, Aerial
08-18-2017, 03:48 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by AerialOnDex View Post
Hello NGU, I have a problem with my DLCs. Every time I try to install them onto my BO2, It will freeze every time I start the game. And when I delete the DLC my game will run properly. Can anyone please help me with this as I really want the DLCs especially for zombies.

Thanks, Aerial

when installing the DLC's you have to install all of them then use the fix as the last pkg file to enable them

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

AerialOnDex
08-18-2017, 05:10 PM #3
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dr.
when installing the DLC's you have to install all of them then use the fix as the last pkg file to enable them

Oh OK where do I get this pkg file?
08-18-2017, 05:12 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by AerialOnDex View Post
Oh OK where do I get this pkg file?

Don't request for them as they are prohibited and its warez. I dont know if your using the dlc that you bought or pkg files. But that's what you do basically.
08-18-2017, 11:27 PM #5
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Dr.
Don't request for them as they are prohibited and its warez. I dont know if your using the dlc that you bought or pkg files. But that's what you do basically.

Oh OK sorry I didn't know thx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo