10-19-2014, 04:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, its 3P1CMODZZZ here I'm offering free unlock all to the first five people as I need you to help vouch for me, the first five people will have to inbox me with there details, email & password etc. If you don't and five people after you will get it and you will lose your spot so please help me out.
10-19-2014, 05:03 PM #2
Animize
Little One
Proof?
10-19-2014, 06:40 PM #3
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 3P1cMOdZzz View Post
Hi, its 3P1CMODZZZ here I'm offering free unlock all to the first five people as I need you to help vouch for me, the first five people will have to inbox me with there details, email & password etc. If you don't and five people after you will get it and you will lose your spot so please help me out.

I don't care for the recovery now I just want my account back so change my password back or tell me what it is.
10-19-2014, 07:28 PM #4
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MaryJane420 View Post
I don't care for the recovery now I just want my account back so change my password back or tell me what it is.

Hes a scammer??? wow that sucks, im lucky i gave him a new account with nothing in the PS store
10-19-2014, 07:41 PM #5
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EliteGamer01031 View Post
Hes a scammer??? wow that sucks, im lucky i gave him a new account with nothing in the PS store

Yeah man same here, I'm just mad cause I liked the name I made on it I woulda gave him a different one if I knew it first.

The following user thanked MaryJane420 for this useful post:

Vondy Supreme
10-19-2014, 10:26 PM #6
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by 3P1cMOdZzz View Post
Hi, its 3P1CMODZZZ here I'm offering free unlock all to the first five people as I need you to help vouch for me, the first five people will have to inbox me with there details, email & password etc. If you don't and five people after you will get it and you will lose your spot so please help me out.

An accused scammer bar has been added. Please give the user back his account or else you will be banned.
10-19-2014, 10:27 PM #7
Budz
Former Staff
Originally posted by EliteGamer01031 View Post

Originally posted by MaryJane420 View Post

Can both or one of you guys open a dispute in the disputes section? Smile

This will be helpful to get your accounts back, You must login or register to view this content.
10-20-2014, 08:22 AM #8
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Can both or one of you guys open a dispute in the disputes section? Smile

This will be helpful to get your accounts back, You must login or register to view this content.

Maybe MaryJane can, he didn't steal my account because when I heard that he's a scammer I changed the password
10-20-2014, 08:40 PM #9
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
Thread Has Been Closed while The user is in a Dispute. recommend not to get this service of the user yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo