Post: STILL OPEN -(--OhhTxrgetzHD--) //--FREE--Modded--Lobbys--// //--ONLINE + ZOMBIES --//
09-26-2015, 03:30 PM #1
UkHazeOG
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate And Welcome To My BO2 Free Modded Services

For The Next Couple Of Weeks I will be hosting free black ops 2 challenge Lobby's !!!

These will consist of private and multiplayer games with mod menu Dynamic v3 and also the odd zombie games with mod menu infection v4

In my Lobby's there will be a chance for everyone to get co-host please do not constantly message me asking for it as if I give it to everyone the game just lags and eventually kicks me due to some unknown errors which vary from time to time but do exspect admin in all my Lobby's but I please ask no aimbot or I will kick and delete you thanks .

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MY FREE BLACK OPS 2 MODDED LOBBYS PLEASE PM ME YOUR PSN AND I WILL ADD YOU 100% OR MESSAGE. (MancStoner-) WITH TITLE NGU AND ILL ADD YOU AS MY PRIVACY SETTINGS ARE ENABLED TO STOP MYSELF GETTING SPAMMED WITH REQUESTS ON A DAILY BASIS .

There is No special requirements to get in my lobby as my service is free but if someone would be so kind as to (DONATE) Me the black ops 2 map packs whilst I am on there I would hapily prestige master and unlock all for them but this is not a requirement as my service is free like I stated and it is against the rules of next gen to ask for things in return for my FREE service so Please PM me if interested But You do not have to do this just to get in my lobby Smile As I am hosting. A free service it is just a little advert for the people who might or are interested

(Message to other Elite members if I am breaking the terms and conditions please let me know and I will remove right away please refrain from reporting me as it only goes against my name thanks)
Last edited by UkHazeOG ; 01-06-2016 at 12:43 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to UkHazeOG for this useful post:

Demeetrii, Dopekid_313, JustFoapy, Keif, masiahkahn, StormyF, Thomasbaker2001, toxicmyass, Xtreme74
09-26-2015, 04:07 PM #2
Hey add Bluntlessly

The following user thanked Viizion_Loki for this useful post:

UkHazeOG
09-26-2015, 04:21 PM #3
SNIKE
Gobble
ADD PSN MMadNinga_11 thnx

The following user thanked SNIKE for this useful post:

UkHazeOG
09-26-2015, 04:43 PM #4
Wow seems like nice service, ill add you. My psn: L0uderr