Post: *PS3* Black Ops 2 Free Recoveries *LIMITED TIME ONLY*
07-26-2017, 04:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone I will be hosting FREE black ops 2 recoveries for a LIMITED TIME ONLY due to I am new to the modding scene and want to get peoples trust. I am running 4.70 dex rebug. If you would like a recovery for free for black ops 2 then please leave your PSN in a comment below and I will add you tomorrow on PSN.

My PSN is - SlushPuppy_V1
BigManGamingTV_V1

If you get added by any other PSN please look here first to see If I added any other PSN's to my PSN's.

Thanks for choosing me as your moder, I hope you are happy with the service.

Once I have every thing sorted tomorrow I will ty and get a recorder to record a lobby that I will host, as I will be nice enough to do a xp lobby for everyone in my first lobby which is always level 1-5 due to the boot camp mode.

So If you can record then please leave PSN In a comment and put next to it record. And If you want mod aswell then do PSN-Recorder-Mod.

Thanks

NOTICE TO ALL NGU MEMBERS. IF I RECEIVE ANY FRIEND REQUESTS ON PS3 YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BLOCKED. PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO POST YOUR PSN THEN PLEASE PM ME WITH IT INSTEAD STATING IN THE SUBJECT "BLACK OPS 2 RECOVERY"
Last edited by BigManGamingTV ; 07-31-2017 at 06:54 AM.
07-26-2017, 05:20 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by BigManGamingTV View Post
Hello everyone I will be hosting FREE black ops 2 recoveries for a LIMITED TIME ONLY due to I am new to the modding scene and want to get peoples trust. I am running 4.70 dex rebug. If you would like a recovery for free for black ops 2 then please leave your PSN in a comment below and I will add you tomorrow on PSN.

My PSN is - SlushPuppy_V1

If you get added by any other PSN please look here first to see If I added any other PSN's to my PSN's.

Thanks for choosing me as your moder, I hope you are happy with the service.

Once I have every thing sorted tomorrow I will ty and get a recorder to record a lobby that I will host, as I will be nice enough to do a xp lobby for everyone in my first lobby which is always level 1-5 due to the boot camp mode.

So If you can record then please leave PSN In a comment and put next to it record. And If you want mod aswell then do PSN-Recorder-Mod.

Thanks

Keep in mind that before you start doing paid service on here you will need to have a elite membership You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

BigManGamingTV
07-26-2017, 05:32 PM #3
Yeah I have already read the T&C of Services, Thanks Jon. Smile Just want to get known a little bit first
07-27-2017, 03:17 AM #4
My psn is GooseTeam6, would you please add me? I'm very interested in what you're offering.
07-27-2017, 04:24 AM #5
PSN:MinecraftSavagex I would like a free recovery
07-31-2017, 06:45 AM #6
Hey guys quick update the ps3 should be delivered today if they awsner the door as I'm at work. If it does I will add you lot tonight. I'm from UK so time zone is GMT
Last edited by BigManGamingTV ; 07-31-2017 at 06:51 AM.
07-31-2017, 11:49 AM #7
Myn psn:Gamervdb134
if you blocked me plz unblock didnt read all of it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo