10-18-2014, 06:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey!

I already tried a few GSC menus, but most of them are freezing after like 20secs in public. The only one I know, which is not freezing, is Breaking Earth 1.1. Does anybody of you know how to fix this? Since I really wanna play with RedDotCity V3 public...

Thanks in advance!
10-18-2014, 07:28 PM #2
Same pb
10-19-2014, 06:04 PM #3
can you link me to breaking earth? Is it in english?
10-19-2014, 06:57 PM #4
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by KYRWARRENER View Post
can you link me to breaking earth? Is it in english?

Are you joking?
10-19-2014, 06:57 PM #5
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Most menus are freezing because there not coded correctly.

The following 2 users say thank you to BrutalExHale for this useful post:

Taylor, taytay1234
10-19-2014, 09:27 PM #6
yes but why
10-19-2014, 09:35 PM #7
xSprint
Pokemon Trainer
Yes, Alot of them are not stable. reason alot of them are, because people just take the code from others and its a snowball effect.
1 guy releases source to a "ok" menu then someone releases an exact copy with shader/name change. Goes on forever.
10-19-2014, 10:53 PM #8
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by Superleo1810 View Post
Hey!

I already tried a few GSC menus, but most of them are freezing after like 20secs in public. The only one I know, which is not freezing, is Breaking Earth 1.1. Does anybody of you know how to fix this? Since I really wanna play with RedDotCity V3 public...

Thanks in advance!

Maybe The Menus Are Cold :troll: get em a blanket
ReInatall A Eboot It Will Fix it
10-20-2014, 11:26 AM #9
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Superleo1810 View Post
Hey!

Thanks in advance!

Whoever manages to write gsc script and it somehow freezes needs some help mentally. Gsc is the easiest language I have ever learned. My best theory on why they freeze is either from poor memory allocation from the injector itself or just poor gsc script and the game can't handle how poorly it is scripted. Yet again, it could be that we are deleting/overwriting/changing a part of the code that the game references in memory and it just freezes the ppu threads. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Taylor ; 10-20-2014 at 11:30 AM.
10-20-2014, 11:27 AM #10
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Whoever manages to write gsc script and it somehow freezes needs some help mentally. Gsc is the easiest language I have ever learned. My best theory on why they freeze is either from poor memory allocation from the injector itself or just poor gsc script and the game can't handle how poorly it is scripted. Yet again, it could be that we are deleting/overwriting/changing a part of the code that the game references in memory and it just freezes the ppu threads. You must login or register to view this content.

English wasn't easier?
Last edited by Taylor ; 10-20-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo