10-19-2014, 02:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been using menus like RedDotCity and BlueCheese they work fine in Private Match but when in public match they will always freeze me like halfway through?

I posted a question on why this happens and somebody said it's because they aren't coded properly, so if anybody could recommend and link me to a WORKING Multiplayer GSC (With aimbot and forcehost) That would be great.

THANKS Happy
10-19-2014, 04:29 PM #2
breaking earth 1.1 is the only one i know which isnt freezing in public
10-20-2014, 12:59 PM #3
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by KYRWARRENER View Post
I've been using menus like RedDotCity and BlueCheese they work fine in Private Match but when in public match they will always freeze me like halfway through?

I posted a question on why this happens and somebody said it's because they aren't coded properly, so if anybody could recommend and link me to a WORKING Multiplayer GSC (With aimbot and forcehost) That would be great.

THANKS Happy

The best thing to do to have a menu that you like the best would be to write one yourself. :p
10-22-2014, 07:18 AM #4
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Try my deep ocean v1 no frezzes and very stable
10-24-2014, 03:23 PM #5
I've been using menus like RedDotCity and BlueCheese they work fine in Private Match but when in public match they will always freeze me like halfway through?

THANKS Happy

RedDotCity V1 works perfectly online just add the functions you want in it.
10-24-2014, 04:44 PM #6

THANKS Happy

Ill remake the menu, so it works online, It will take a while though. got other work to be done.
10-24-2014, 07:00 PM #7
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Reflex mods menu is bad ass but he deleted his thread for some reason it was one of the best GSC mod menus out there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo