03-24-2015, 10:22 PM #1
hectorspeed13
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know you have to be the host. I can only open the menus when i do custom games. but how do i open the menus on public games if they dont appear?
03-24-2015, 10:22 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by hectorspeed13 View Post
I know you have to be the host. I can only open the menus when i do custom games. but how do i open the menus on public games if they dont appear?

Hey,
Put Force Host On!
03-29-2015, 09:21 AM #3
hectorspeed13
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Reyz View Post
Hey,
Put Force Host On!

but how:? the menu wont open in a public match, hence i cant force host. i even tried force host on with a tool and then injecting the menu but nothing :(
03-29-2015, 10:11 AM #4
Reyz
Banned
but how:? the menu wont open in a public match, hence i cant force host. i even tried force host on with a tool and then injecting the menu but nothing :(

You Enable Force Host In A Custom Game Facepalm

The following user thanked Reyz for this useful post:

CuTiXz
03-29-2015, 11:40 PM #5
hectorspeed13
Do a barrel roll!
So enable force host in a custom game (which there are no real players)?? And then quit and play a public match?.and it will be there?..
03-29-2015, 11:41 PM #6
hectorspeed13
Do a barrel roll!
You Enable Force Host In A Custom Game Facepalm

So enable force host in a custom game (which there are no real players)?? And then quit and play a public match?.and it will be there?..
03-29-2015, 11:42 PM #7
Reyz
Banned

Yeah Thats It Happy
03-31-2015, 11:10 AM #8
hectorspeed13
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah Thats It Happy

bro it worked but it takes foever to find player in public games :( or wont even find any last game took 30 mins lol
04-01-2015, 03:16 PM #9
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
okay if u wired should be faster I was in wifi and took 4 ever but use bo2 force host tool add me on Skype I send it 2 u use it game start fast and ppl join fast too Skype:imhxtez
-saveftw

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo