10-03-2015, 06:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there, my name is rStealth. And I am currently working on a project/Trickshot menu. If everyone would like to help me with gathering some good scripts or creat some new awesome scripts then come join me! I want to make a ultimate mod menu that works online and is very useful for hitting fake clips and use of Trickshoters, I have already added a few of my personal scripts in but I would like you to add yours! You will be credited and if the menu is so good it may be even worth selling and that means money making Winky Winky if you would like to join the. add me on these and message me! -

Twitter: @RanieraJ

Come join and make our name Viral!! Smile

The following 2 users groaned at rStealth for this awful post:

itsSorrow, John
10-03-2015, 01:39 PM #2
Im not a good coder, but i would like to see the final project
10-03-2015, 02:21 PM #3
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by rStealth View Post
Hey there, my name is rStealth. And I am currently working on a project/Trickshot menu. If everyone would like to help me with gathering some good scripts or creat some new awesome scripts then come join me! I want to make a ultimate mod menu that works online and is very useful for hitting fake clips and use of Trickshoters, I have already added a few of my personal scripts in but I would like you to add yours! You will be credited and if the menu is so good it may be even worth selling and that means money making Winky Winky if you would like to join the. add me on these and message me! -

Twitter: @RanieraJ

Come join and make our name Viral!! Smile
. By the way, to sell on this website you have to be elite.
Last edited by Trefad ; 10-03-2015 at 02:49 PM.
10-03-2015, 02:23 PM #4
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
Nice, please don't sell. Bossam made a dank mod menu and didn't sell, he did for xbox though. Unless you have the best options that arent like bossams or other cool menus then maybe sell. By the way, to sell on this website you have to be elite.

its a trickshot menu not a fun menu
10-03-2015, 02:48 PM #5
Trefad
I defeated!
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
its a trickshot menu not a fun menu

Oh..... Lmao.
He still shouldn't sell it.
10-03-2015, 02:50 PM #6
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by Trefad View Post
Oh..... Lmao.
He still shouldn't sell it.

ik xD
10-03-2015, 03:21 PM #7
gtownsbadass
Bounty hunter
no one cares what you think slugger ur just a grey
10-03-2015, 04:02 PM #8
Trefad
I defeated!
Greyyy
10-03-2015, 08:57 PM #9
Selling gsc menus wat
Dumbest thing I've ever read... There's literally no way to protect this first of all. Secondly you'd be using everyone else's code and not paying them, of course. Lastly, GSC is by far the easiest thing to "code" in, you shouldn't need a partner or anything to make something like this

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

-Numb
10-03-2015, 09:11 PM #10
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by gtownsbadass View Post
no one cares what you think slugger ur just a grey

Kiddo no one gives a shit about your life go back to your corner before your daddy finds out and hits you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo