10-05-2015, 03:21 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, I was wondering if anyone has the function to rank up players stats in zombies like in the Loz menu?
10-05-2015, 05:27 AM #2
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has the function to rank up players stats in zombies like in the Loz menu?

self maps/mp/zombies/_zm_stats::set_client_stat( "perks_drank", 99999999 ,zteam);

::set_client_stat( stat_name, stat_value, include_gametype )

Stats Name Ders Tons More But Here Sum.
headshots
melee_kills
doors_purchased
kills

seb5594
Last edited by FRINZ ; 10-05-2015 at 05:39 AM.
10-05-2015, 09:11 PM #3
anthonything
Space Ninja
Well, i would say that the previous reply is close, just look through the GSC files, you will find everything you are looking for Smile. (And the reason i dont just exploit it is because there are few menus with it and i like it that way, distinguishes those who did the research and those who CTRL+C, CTRL+V)
10-05-2015, 09:38 PM #4
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Well, i would say that the previous reply is close, just look through the GSC files, you will find everything you are looking for Smile. (And the reason i dont just exploit it is because there are few menus with it and i like it that way, distinguishes those who did the research and those who CTRL+C, CTRL+V)

it doesn't mean people copy and paste just because they need some help finding zombie stats, they are asking for some guidance on how to do it. Smile
Last edited by Patrick ; 10-05-2015 at 09:41 PM.
10-05-2015, 10:47 PM #5
anthonything
Space Ninja
Yeah, and i didnt mean it in a negative way, just avoiding the meta of: discovery-> Thread-> In every menu big and small-> worthless function haha. Im trying to 'preserve' the life of the function.
10-05-2015, 11:20 PM #6
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Yeah, and i didnt mean it in a negative way, just avoiding the meta of: discovery-> Thread-> In every menu big and small-> worthless function haha. Im trying to 'preserve' the life of the function.

okay XD it just seemed like you said it in a bad way, i am just saying nothing is wrong with using other peoples functions and getting help from people Happy
10-05-2015, 11:57 PM #7
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 32085
okay XD it just seemed like you said it in a bad way, i am just saying nothing is wrong with using other peoples functions and getting help from people Happy

Hey B0ss i have give player shotgun rank. send me dick pic for da script!
10-06-2015, 12:09 AM #8
Patrick
League Champion
Originally posted by LiFe View Post
Hey B0ss i have give player shotgun rank. send me dick pic for da script!

if i really wanted it i would go and work it out... i haven't even tried doing it :/
Last edited by Patrick ; 10-06-2015 at 12:14 AM.
10-06-2015, 12:28 AM #9
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 32085
if i really wanted it i would go and work it out... i haven't even tried doing it :/

well dik pic and itz all urz b0ss
10-06-2015, 03:27 AM #10
anthonything
Space Ninja
CMK, man, after i get done with this zombies menu im workin on im gonna try and see if i cant build a menu near the quality of yours for multiplayer. I still think that it is the best multiplayer GSC out. First i went after Loz, your next :p . (Honestly, i dont think ill be able to build that quality of a menu for multiplayer, ive gotten burned out and its really hard to beat.)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo