11-14-2015, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i can't find what button is L2 for gsc

like :

if(self sprintbuttonpressed())

i need "if(self l2buttonpressed())"

can't find in managed coding

The following user groaned OfficialCoolJay for this awful post:

John
11-14-2015, 02:50 AM #2
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by OfficialCoolJay View Post
i can't find what button is L2 for gsc

like :

if(self secondaryoffhandbuttonpressed())
Last edited by itsSorrow ; 11-14-2015 at 03:04 AM.
11-14-2015, 02:50 AM #3
i can't find what button is L2 for gsc

like :

self throwbuttonpressed()

Come on now, I didn't have to search for even a minute to find this.. No need to make a whole thread.. And apparently you didn't look in the managed codes list, cause it was in one of them..
11-14-2015, 03:01 AM #4
Originally posted by John View Post
    self throwbuttonpressed()

Come on now, I didn't have to search for even a minute to find this.. No need to make a whole thread.. And apparently you didn't look in the managed codes list, cause it was in one of them..

you were wrong its not self throwbuttonpressed() its self secondaryoffhandbuttonpressed() just tested, i didnt feel like re injecting over and over again until i found out which retarded name they had for L2 would work
11-14-2015, 03:02 AM #5
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
if(self throwbuttonpressed())

thankyou and why did you edit your post xD self secondaryoffhandbuttonpressed worked not if(self throwbuttonpressed())
11-14-2015, 03:04 AM #6
itsSorrow
In my man cave
thankyou and why did you edit your post xD self secondaryoffhandbuttonpressed worked not if(self throwbuttonpressed())

lmfao sorry tbh I changed it cuz john had it like that and I didn't know if it was correct... Idk them by heart lmfao but yeah its secondary I tested it :P I forgot 2 change sorry
11-14-2015, 10:12 AM #7
Adrian
Adrian is back!

Question has been answered. If you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

-Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo