01-14-2016, 10:55 PM #1
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi people ,

2 years age i used to make my own mods for mw2 and all that....
Now i want to make or edit the font , scroll options, background, you know...

i want to edit this:
Originally posted by another user

self.Menu.Material["Background"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 120, 0, 240, 1000, (1,1,1), "black", 0, 0);
self.Menu.Material["Scrollbar"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 120, 60, 240, 15, (0,1,0), "white", 1, 0);
self.Menu.Material["BorderMiddle"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 120, 50, 240, 1, (0,1,0), "white", 1, 0);
self.Menu.Material["BorderLeft"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 119, 0, 1, 1000, (0,1,0), "white", 1, 0);
self.Menu.Material["BorderRight"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 360, 0, 1, 1000, (0,1,0), "white", 1, 0);

but how can i get the coordinates that i like ? And there are a lot of number i mean which one is height ,width , cordinates????

HOW CAN I DO THAT , CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME

THANKS A LOT!
Last edited by KingcreekS ; 01-15-2016 at 01:58 AM.
01-15-2016, 12:46 AM #2
HiddenHour
I defeated!
Originally posted by KingcreekS View Post
Hi people ,

THANKS A LOT!

To edit a BO2 gsc, you will need the source. When you are done making your edits to the source, you need to compile and inject it.
To make a menu, you'll need to learn how to code GSC to make one from scratch or find a menu base that you like.
Use GSC Studio to code, compile, and inject.

The following user thanked HiddenHour for this useful post:

KingcreekS
01-15-2016, 01:08 AM #3
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
i know that , but i want to edit this:
Originally posted by another user

self.Menu.Material["Background"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 120, 0, 240, 1000, (1,1,1), "black", 0, 0);
self.Menu.Material["Scrollbar"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 120, 60, 240, 15, (0,1,0), "white", 1, 0);
self.Menu.Material["BorderMiddle"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 120, 50, 240, 1, (0,1,0), "white", 1, 0);
self.Menu.Material["BorderLeft"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 119, 0, 1, 1000, (0,1,0), "white", 1, 0);
self.Menu.Material["BorderRight"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 360, 0, 1, 1000, (0,1,0), "white", 1, 0);

I WANT TO CHANGE BACKGROUND , SCROLL TEXT , EDIT THE HEIGHT....

HOW CAN I DO THAT?
01-15-2016, 01:47 AM #4
HiddenHour
I defeated!
i know that , but i want to edit this:

I WANT TO CHANGE BACKGROUND , SCROLL TEXT , EDIT THE HEIGHT....

HOW CAN I DO THAT?

Look at the arguments of the SetMaterial function.
01-15-2016, 01:57 AM #5
KingcreekS
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBL
Yes i know , but how can i get the coordinates that i like ? And there are a lot of number i mean which one is height ,width , cordinates????
01-15-2016, 02:00 AM #6
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Hi people ,

i want to edit this:

but how can i get the coordinates that i like ? And there are a lot of number i mean which one is height ,width , cordinates????

THANKS A LOT!

look at the arguments for the SetMaterial func like someone above said, it will tell you what to change for the height and shit
01-15-2016, 02:29 AM #7
HiddenHour
I defeated!
These are what the arguments are
You must login or register to view this content.
so if I do something like
self.test = functionName(1, 2, 3, 4);
then I can see that the 1 is my "arg1", 2 is my "arg2", etc.

If you want to find some literal coordinates like from the screen then you need to make a function that prints out the coordinates as you move the HUD element.
01-16-2016, 11:49 AM #8
For example:

in this gsc script you are editing right

there is a functions in there somewhere called: SetMaterial(bunch, of, text, stuff, in, here, for, example);

what ever is inbetween the bracket "(____, ____, ____, ____)" is the format and order you want to place the information for
your backgrounds and scrollbars.

by the looks of it the function in your script might look like this: SetMaterial(align, relative, x, y, width, height, color, shader, alpha, sort)

once you find it you will now be able to understand in what order to place down your details for your desired shaders/text etc.

visual idea of this:

The Format & Order To Use: self.Menu.Material["Scrollbar"] = self SetMaterial("align", "relative", x, y, width, height, (R,G,B), "shader", alpha, sort);
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now Put Your Shader/Text Details: self.Menu.Material["Scrollbar"] = self SetMaterial("LEFT", "TOP", 120, 60, 240, 15, (0,1,0), "white", 1, 0);

Hope this helps Smile
Last edited by OfficialCoolJay ; 01-16-2016 at 11:53 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo