01-23-2016, 11:49 PM #1
HiddenHour
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What GSCs does the campaign execute?

1. I've taken a GSC (tried _load and _weaponobjects since they had onPlayerSpawned by default) from the dump
  2. Added my own code
  3. Compiled for console using GSC Studio
  4. Injected to their original locations using You must login or register to view this content.

but nothing happens when I spawn. Is there something else that I must do, or will they not work for another reason?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by John View Post
Just open up the elf in IDA and it's part of the asset pool

Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
ScriptParseTree for 1.19 SP is - 0xFE6140

Thank you both. I'm looking forward to having some fun in campaign Dancing

EDIT:
You must login or register to view this content.
Since many of you won't know where to find the location of the ScriptParseTree I just made a app to get the addresses of the buffer for all the files in the ScriptParseTree.
Don't know how to make an app to get the addresses of the buffer for all the files in the ScriptParseTree. It was worth a shot Dikbuttttt

EDIT 2: SyGnUs is love SyGnUs is life. He added a tool to find what is needed.
Question answered!
Last edited by HiddenHour ; 01-25-2016 at 03:01 AM.
01-23-2016, 11:56 PM #2
Originally posted by TheHiddenHour View Post
What GSCs does the campaign execute?

1. I've taken a GSC (tried _load and _weaponobjects since they had onPlayerSpawned by default) from the dump
  2. Added my own code
  3. Compiled for console using GSC Studio
  4. Injected to their original locations using You must login or register to view this content.

but nothing happens when I spawn. Is there something else that I must do, or will they not work for another reason?

Are you sure that injector works for campaign?

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

HiddenHour
01-24-2016, 12:02 AM #3
HiddenHour
I defeated!
Are you sure that injector works for campaign?

It has a "Custom" mode that allows you to input any path. I'm not too sure if I actually understand how the paths work however.
01-24-2016, 12:06 AM #4
It has a "Custom" mode that allows you to input any path. I'm not too sure if I actually understand how the paths work however.

I took a look at the source and it seems like it's grabbing the address of the script via a rpc, so my guess is that isn't the right address for campaign (I think MP & ZM use the same elf, but Campaign has it's own), so just take a look at the scriptparsetree and then just find an address to inject it yourself

HiddenHour
01-24-2016, 12:08 AM #5
HiddenHour
I defeated!
I took a look at the source and it seems like it's grabbing the address of the script via a rpc, so my guess is that isn't the right address for campaign (I think MP & ZM use the same elf, but Campaign has it's own), so just take a look at the scriptparsetree and then just find an address to inject it yourself

Ahh I see. Thanks for the info. Could you point me to where I should start looking for "scriptparsetree"?
Last edited by HiddenHour ; 01-24-2016 at 12:50 AM.
01-24-2016, 01:13 AM #6
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Ahh I see. Thanks for the info. Could you point me to where I should start looking for "scriptparsetree"?

The following 4 users say thank you to SyGnUs for this useful post:

HiddenHour, itsSorrow, Loz, John
01-24-2016, 01:14 AM #7

HiddenHour
01-24-2016, 02:02 AM #8
HiddenHour
I defeated!

Thank you both. I'm looking forward to having some fun in campaign Dancing

EDIT:
Since many of you won't know where to find the location of the ScriptParseTree I just made a app to get the addresses of the buffer for all the files in the ScriptParseTree.
Don't know how to make an app to get the addresses of the buffer for all the files in the ScriptParseTree. It was worth a shot Dikbuttttt
Last edited by HiddenHour ; 01-24-2016 at 03:02 AM.
01-24-2016, 02:48 AM #9

Were you stalking me or do you actually watch this section? Upside Down Stare
01-24-2016, 02:58 AM #10
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Were you stalking me or do you actually watch this section? Upside Down Stare

No lol I check this section out every once in a while to see if anything cool got released, it's always a disappointment though Sal so I check the help section, but most of the time I come on a thread you already replied on it XD.

The following user thanked SyGnUs for this useful post:

FRINZ

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo