01-28-2016, 05:16 PM #1
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do you allow up to 8 players in the match on TranZit? The original limit is 4 and I've seen people glitching as well as modding it to 8 so what's the trick? I can't believe this hasn't been posted or released anywhere yet. It could revolutionize the way TranZit or any other 4 player Zombies map is played but people are selfish. Drack

Thanks
01-28-2016, 06:10 PM #2
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Originally posted by BullyWiiPlaza View Post
How do you allow up to 8 players in the match on TranZit? The original limit is 4 and I've seen people glitching as well as modding it to 8 so what's the trick? I can't believe this hasn't been posted or released anywhere yet. It could revolutionize the way TranZit or any other 4 player Zombies map is played but people are selfish. Drack

Thanks

Wish i could help you bro but i dont know nothing about zombies coding
and yes people are selfishGeo
01-28-2016, 10:17 PM #3
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
How do you allow up to 8 players in the match on TranZit? The original limit is 4 and I've seen people glitching as well as modding it to 8 so what's the trick? I can't believe this hasn't been posted or released anywhere yet. It could revolutionize the way TranZit or any other 4 player Zombies map is played but people are selfish. Drack

Thanks

You must login or register to view this content.

its a glitch i hosted them awhile ago
01-29-2016, 12:38 AM #4
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by jwm614 View Post

its a glitch i hosted them awhile ago

It should be forcible via GSC or at least via real memory modification though so that it just works without doing a glitch lol
01-29-2016, 01:14 AM #5
It should be forcible via GSC or at least via real memory modification though so that it just works without doing a glitch lol

Via memory, for sure, don't know how you would go about doing it via GSC though

The following user thanked John for this useful post:

jwm614
01-29-2016, 01:22 AM #6
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite

mess around with some dvars
01-29-2016, 02:10 AM #7

this guy claims he did it. yet never released
01-29-2016, 11:24 AM #8
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by OfficialCoolJay View Post

this guy claims he did it. yet never released

True, I also replied there but no answer
Originally posted by jwm614 View Post
mess around with some dvars

I found just one dvar which represented the current player maximum which is:
    party_maxplayers

I set it to 8 in the lobby on TranZit and it didn't allow more than 4 people to be in the lobby at the same time. It still says that the game is full.
I started the match and in the match more players still couldn't join even though the party_maxplayers dvar was still set to 8 in the memory.

This is literally the only thing that could make it work besides editing some TranZit GSCs. Ninja
Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza ; 01-29-2016 at 01:21 PM.
01-29-2016, 12:42 PM #9
anthonything
Space Ninja
Unfortunately, you are going to need to allow 8 players AFTER the game starts; On init, the game checks to see that if it isnt grief, the 4 player maximum is either valid or it force ends.

The following 2 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

BullyWiiPlaza, OfficialCoolJay
01-29-2016, 01:22 PM #10
BullyWiiPlaza
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Unfortunately, you are going to need to allow 8 players AFTER the game starts; On init, the game checks to see that if it isnt grief, the 4 player maximum is either valid or it force ends.

I set my maximum to 8 and it didn't force the match to end on TranZit but what would you suggest to do to allow more players code-wise or at least let me know the files I should look at?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo