05-22-2016, 09:39 PM #1
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); People end my game when I am host, I am not even doing aimbot like 90% of the other people so there is no reason to.... I saw anti end game SPRX but can I use that with a GSC injected menu? or somehow add it to it? ( just the non end game part) any help will be appreciated Smile
05-22-2016, 10:44 PM #2
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Faloof View Post
People end my game when I am host, I am not even doing aimbot like 90% of the other people so there is no reason to.... I saw anti end game SPRX but can I use that with a GSC injected menu? or somehow add it to it? ( just the non end game part) any help will be appreciated Smile

Dont mention it,the amount of lame/useless and no life skids online now days who just troll with bull**** non host mods is garbage,anyways,i use SC58's end game blocker,yes you can inject your Gsc content as normal via your Pc, you should be able to still use Sprx injectors with the end game blocker,try compiling the t6mp_ps3f.self or t6mp_ps3f.elf with the Eboot/self builder and use 1 of those as your Sprx injector to inject your Gsc content Smile
05-23-2016, 11:50 AM #3
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Yes use the endgame blocker he said above but becareful if the cant end your game the go to better weapons booters
05-24-2016, 12:34 PM #4
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AUS View Post
Dont mention it,the amount of lame/useless and no life skids online now days who just troll with bull**** non host mods is garbage,anyways,i use SC58's end game blocker,yes you can inject your Gsc content as normal via your Pc, you should be able to still use Sprx injectors with the end game blocker,try compiling the t6mp_ps3f.self or t6mp_ps3f.elf with the Eboot/self builder and use 1 of those as your Sprx injector to inject your Gsc content Smile

sounds confusing but I'll see what I can do xD
05-24-2016, 11:59 PM #5
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!

Ok, so I need some help XD. I was going to do this....1. make an eboot that will load "T6EndGameBlocker.sprx". 2. Put the eboot in ( with anti ban) and then the SPRX in the "TMP" folder. 3. go into black ops 2 and custom game 4. inject a gsc mod menu 5. done and play Smile............ would this work? or not?
05-25-2016, 12:09 AM #6
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ok, so I need some help XD. I was going to do this....1. make an eboot that will load "T6EndGameBlocker.sprx". 2. Put the eboot in ( with anti ban) and then the SPRX in the "TMP" folder. 3. go into black ops 2 and custom game 4. inject a gsc mod menu 5. done and play Smile............ would this work? or not?

1. Correct
2. you can make an eboot with antiban,then just set your path to the location of the end game blocker sprx ( which from memory will be placed in Hdd0/tmp/here ) also,you will most likely need to create either a t6mp_ps3f.elf or t6mp_ps3f.self and enable sprx path to your TMP folder,then download _NvZ_ 's sprx injector and place the sprx files in the Tmp folder ( there should be a tut on his thread if you get stuck )
3. correct
4. correct
5. correct

Here is 2 link:

# _NvZ_ official release thread: You must login or register to view this content.

# Premade injector with menus : You must login or register to view this content.

by the way,you only need to proceed with these steps if you are looking to inject your gsc content ( menus ) via sprx
Last edited by DF_AUS ; 05-25-2016 at 12:14 AM.

The following user thanked DF_AUS for this useful post:

John
05-25-2016, 03:13 AM #7
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
1. Correct
2. you can make an eboot with antiban,then just set your path to the location of the end game blocker sprx ( which from memory will be placed in Hdd0/tmp/here ) also,you will most likely need to create either a t6mp_ps3f.elf or t6mp_ps3f.self and enable sprx path to your TMP folder,then download _NvZ_ 's sprx injector and place the sprx files in the Tmp folder ( there should be a tut on his thread if you get stuck )
3. correct
4. correct
5. correct

Here is 2 link:

# _NvZ_ official release thread: You must login or register to view this content.

# Premade injector with menus : You must login or register to view this content.

by the way,you only need to proceed with these steps if you are looking to inject your gsc content ( menus ) via sprx

Why do I need to make a t6mp_ps3.elf or t6mp_ps3f.self file? If I have the eboot to run the SPRX shouldn't that be all I need? is just the eboot? Also.. Since I am using an injector.. I am guessing I should't manually ( through multiman) put the SPRX in the TMP folder?
05-25-2016, 06:25 AM #8
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Why do I need to make a t6mp_ps3.elf or t6mp_ps3f.self file? If I have the eboot to run the SPRX shouldn't that be all I need? is just the eboot? Also.. Since I am using an injector.. I am guessing I should't manually ( through multiman) put the SPRX in the TMP folder?

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalm you managed to read all i wrote minus this " quote = by the way,you only need to proceed with these steps if you are looking to inject your gsc content ( menus ) via sprx " end quote!!!!!!!!!!!
05-25-2016, 06:50 PM #9
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!
FacepalmFacepalmFacepalm you managed to read all i wrote minus this " quote = by the way,you only need to proceed with these steps if you are looking to inject your gsc content ( menus ) via sprx " end quote!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about that. I'll mess with it more and let you know if I got it to work or not Smile thanks
05-25-2016, 07:39 PM #10
Faloof
Do a barrel roll!

I think what I wanted was miss understood. I got the GSC injector to work, but can I load an SPRX with the injector?. I want to be able to use "SC58's end game blocker " SPRX with a gsc menu. Can I do that with the injector? if not how would I?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo