06-13-2016, 08:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Trying to make a menu more stealth, but I am new to gsc and I can't get anything to open or decompile the file. I tried Red-Eye decompiler and I am pretty sure the menu is too large for this program. And I can't open it with GSC studio because it says this project wasn't made with gsc studio. So how do you actually edit a already made menu?
06-13-2016, 08:06 PM #2
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
Trying to make a menu more stealth, but I am new to gsc and I can't get anything to open or decompile the file. I tried Red-Eye decompiler and I am pretty sure the menu is too large for this program. And I can't open it with GSC studio because it says this project wasn't made with gsc studio. So how do you actually edit a already made menu?

#include<iostream.h>

int main()
{
cout << "There's no released decompilers.";

return 0;
}
06-13-2016, 08:09 PM #3
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post

#include<iostream.h>

int main()
{
cout << "There's no released decompilers.";

return 0;
}

So I can't edit a menu...I have to just start a new project in GSC studio and start over then?
06-13-2016, 08:27 PM #4
itsSorrow
In my man cave
So I can't edit a menu...I have to just start a new project in GSC studio and start over then?

Did you delete ur source??!?!?
06-13-2016, 08:56 PM #5
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
Did you delete ur source??!?!?

I wasn't the one to originally make the menu...I have the source for XBOX but have no PS3 source. I am just trying to remove text that pops up in game...to make the menu stealth.
06-13-2016, 10:10 PM #6
I wasn't the one to originally make the menu...I have the source for XBOX but have no PS3 source. I am just trying to remove text that pops up in game...to make the menu stealth.

You can do this via hxd
06-13-2016, 10:12 PM #7
Originally posted by John View Post
You can do this via hxd

Tried...I kept it the same amount of characters even and when I try to load a game after I make the edits it freezes every time at the map loading screen.
06-13-2016, 10:24 PM #8
Tried...I kept it the same amount of characters even and when I try to load a game after I make the edits it freezes every time at the map loading screen.

Huh, can try nulling out the string, I dunno...

I was working on a decompiler a while ago, output isn't the easiest to understand, it's pretty much a lower level assembly but maybe it can help you. Looks like this
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.the executable if you think it'll help
And You must login or register to view this content.the source if you think you wanna continue to work on it
06-14-2016, 12:10 AM #9
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by John View Post
Huh, can try nulling out the string, I dunno...

I was working on a decompiler a while ago, output isn't the easiest to understand, it's pretty much a lower level assembly but maybe it can help you. Looks like this
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.the executable if you think it'll help
And You must login or register to view this content.the source if you think you wanna continue to work on it

So the coding is ghetto but this wont work pretty much?
06-14-2016, 12:37 AM #10
Originally posted by dorathekiller97 View Post
So the coding is ghetto but this wont work pretty much?

This works just fine and there is no problem with the code. What are you talking about?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo