Post: Laser, supersteady aim, no recoil for other players?
06-19-2016, 11:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How do you set these for other players in the lobby? They work for me the "host" but how can I add them as an option to my menu that will work for players who click it? Do dvars even work for other players in BO2?
06-20-2016, 01:03 AM #2
ODLeslie
Do a barrel roll!
Are you using Non-Host for the laser, steady aim, no recoil etc. ? Or do you have these option's in your menu?
06-20-2016, 01:40 AM #3
Originally posted by ODLeslie View Post
Are you using Non-Host for the laser, steady aim, no recoil etc. ? Or do you have these option's in your menu?

These are in my eboot right now...I am trying to add them to my menu so other players can use them.
06-20-2016, 09:10 AM #4
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post
These are in my eboot right now...I am trying to add them to my menu so other players can use them.

Client "dvars" do not exist in GSC. GSC is like running a server; Setting a variable to some value will not effect the clients whatsoever. Look for a function to do so, or consider it impossible.
06-20-2016, 02:07 PM #5
HiddenHour
I defeated!
Here's what I use for a steady aim-ish mod. Not super small but small enough.

setspreadoverride(int);
06-20-2016, 02:41 PM #6
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by anthonything View Post
Client "dvars" do not exist in GSC. GSC is like running a server; Setting a variable to some value will not effect the clients whatsoever. Look for a function to do so, or consider it impossible.

I've never really messed with gsc but im pretty sure if you can find the dvars for these call them with setclientdvar function which i think was remade by Im_YouViolateMe which can be found You must login or register to view this content.
06-20-2016, 02:59 PM #7
HiddenHour
I defeated!
Originally posted by S63 View Post
I've never really messed with gsc but im pretty sure if you can find the dvars for these call them with setclientdvar function which i think was remade by Im_YouViolateMe which can be found You must login or register to view this content.

That doesn't set dvars. It just sets custom values which can be carried over to the next game after the current one has ended.
06-20-2016, 03:12 PM #8
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by HiddenHour View Post
That doesn't set dvars. It just sets custom values which can be carried over to the next game after the current one has ended.

Ahh ok lol last time i messed with gsc was like 2012-2013 on world at war and we could use setclientdvars Happy
06-20-2016, 04:04 PM #9
itsSorrow
In my man cave
Originally posted by S63 View Post
Ahh ok lol last time i messed with gsc was like 2012-2013 on world at war and we could use setclientdvars Happy

this is bo2. Its weird af

The following user thanked itsSorrow for this useful post:

S63
06-20-2016, 04:06 PM #10
S63
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
this is bo2. Its weird af

Agreed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo