09-25-2016, 01:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I've been editing You must login or register to view this content. zombie lands source code using gsc studio and I can't seem to get it working. I've compiled and renamed the source to _ranks.gsc, _development_dvars.gsc multiple times and it still doesn't work, I got the custom maps from You must login or register to view this content.. As soon as I start the game it freezes I haven't touched anything else but the custom maps. If anyone wants me to add anything else please tell me. You can download the source code that I've edited You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by SkillsPayBills- ; 09-25-2016 at 02:40 PM.
09-25-2016, 02:04 PM #2
Originally posted by SkillsPayBills
Well I've been editing the source code for this ->*You must login or register to view this content. I can't get it to work it just freezes as soon as I start the game*You must login or register to view this content. I've*compiled it to this*You must login or register to view this content. and tried to rename it multiple times and it still doesn't work just freeze as soon as I start the game now all I've edited is the custom maps.

You've given absolutely no information that can be used to help you with this.
Maybe explain what you added, or changed
09-25-2016, 02:36 PM #3
Originally posted by John View Post
You've given absolutely no information that can be used to help you with this.
Maybe explain what you added, or changed

Done just added more infomation if you need any other information please let me know asap.

The following user thanked SkillsPayBills- for this useful post:

John
09-25-2016, 03:56 PM #4
Well I've been editing You must login or register to view this content. zombie lands source code using gsc studio and I can't seem to get it working. I've compiled and renamed the source to _ranks.gsc, _development_dvars.gsc multiple times and it still doesn't work, I got the custom maps from You must login or register to view this content.. As soon as I start the game it freezes I haven't touched anything else but the custom maps. If anyone wants me to add anything else please tell me. You can download the source code that I've edited You must login or register to view this content.

Here is what I'd do to fix your issues.

1) Convert to DEX, load Sharks Debuger SPRX, and have TargetManager connected. [TMAPI]
You can find the the Debug SPRX here: You must login or register to view this content.
2) Try injecting with that set up, if you get errors [it will kick you out before freeze], the console of TargetManager will point in the right direction.

3) If you're still freezing (hard freezes / in-game freezes), make a copy of your edit and re-download the original edit and run it to make sure that doesn't freeze you.
If it does freeze you, you have other problems that aren't related to GSC.

4) Then re-add one of the map edits you used, compile and inject. If you don't get a freeze, move to the next one. Repeat until you freeze. The last one you added before the freeze is bad or you used it incorrectly.

Hopefully that helps. Its what I have to do when making map edits for zombieland and new gamemodes.

The following user thanked Nothingbutbread for this useful post:

SkillsPayBills-
09-25-2016, 04:01 PM #5
Thank you very much gonna try them out now Smile
09-28-2016, 10:06 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Thank you very much gonna try them out now Smile

status on your issue?
09-28-2016, 11:53 PM #7
Fixed